Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why do you not rate Paredes so low?
I havent seen enough of him to have a strong opinion, but from the little I've seen he looked like he had a decent passing range. Nothing stellar by any means but the guy barely featured for us, and featured a bit for Argentina, why are we so sure he is utter shit? I am genuinely asking btw

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I havent seen enough of him to have a strong opinion, but from the little I've seen he looked like he had a decent passing range. Nothing stellar by any means but the guy barely featured for us, and featured a bit for Argentina, why are we so sure he is utter shit? I am genuinely asking btw
passing accuracy is worth nothing on its own. even arthur can pass - but he can't do anything else reliably

more or less the same goes for paredes. he's not physical, he's slow, he's injury prone, he's not a fighter, he's not dedicated to the club. on his day he could be useful for possession play, too bad he's completely unreliable. i expected him to be a passenger, he's still a letdown. he even made the same mistake vs cremonese as arthur used to: gave away the ball way too carelessly

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus could make contact with Roma in the next few days for Rick Karsdorp. The two clubs are standing firm on their original positions: Juve are willing to offer a maximum of €5 m for Karsdorp, Roma want to collect no less than €10 million. [@skySport)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Speaking of Thuram Romano says Chelsea are working to sign him right now in January so that is immediately out of the window for us

I want us to sign a RB and a LBso we can easily switch between 3atb and 4atb.

Right now we have no fullbacks, or if Danilo goes right then we have no CB to pair with Bremer.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11611713/Benfica-investigation-MATCH-FIXING.html
Benfica are under investigation for match-fixing, it has been revealed.

The charges relate to the period concerning 2016-2020 and all of the club's board members from that period are caught up in the scandal.

The investigation has started because of prosecutors' access to hacked emails, with the club said accused of benefitting from several fraudulent results in the period.

-
Time to poach their sporting director, if he isnt one of those board members. Would take a few of their players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)