Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2019
Zambro became a financial expert I can see. Also I find it hard to believe the five players that stayed eventually had no important offers being absolutely world class players at the time.
Nedved, Buffon and ofc Alex in 2006 could have played in which ever club they liked, Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter, Bayern, Chelsea and so on.. the same goes for David and Mauro. So basicaly Zambrotta can just suck a dick..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imagine a midfield with Fagioli, Pogba, Rabio, Sms, Miretti and Rovela.. we’ll be like Bayern
replace Rabiot with Locatelli there and im okay with it. Locatelli will bring much needed defensive balance to that list of players.
One more remainder, there is only few more months of current Rabiot, after he signs new deal he wont care once again and will suck.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
PhD Max needs to figure out what formation he wants to pursue before a luxury signing like SMS. If we move to a 4-3-3, getting wingers is a priority as well as RB and LB therfore, it's not worth getting SMS if we buy mediocrity in other positions. Have we learnt nothing over the last few years?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For the midfield

Out: Rabiot(don't renew at 10m), McKennie, Paredes(back to PSG)
In: Rovella, Frattesi, SMS

Pogba - Locatelli - SMS
(Frattesi) - (Rovella) - (Fagioli)

With our history with injuries I assume none of these guys will be considered a bench player as there will always be playing time available.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
For the midfield

Pogba - Locatelli - SMS

With our history with injuries I assume none of these guys will be considered a bench player as there will always be playing time available.
Great lineup, in fact we don't need Frattesi, we can get Ranocchia or promote some other good youngster.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
For the midfield

Pogba - Locatelli - SMS

No point of accumulating youngsters.
We have Miretti and we seem to have faith in him. Id leave out Frattesi and take a winger as D.M is definitely leaving

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think €50-60M is fair, I'm assuming they'll counter with €100M and we'll settle at around €75-80M if this does end up happening though.
75M for a 28 year old with one year left on his deal would be a significant overpay. Thats what they paid for Vlahovic. The negotiation should be "50-60M or we take him for free after he expires."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)