Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Watch inter sacking inzaghi before we do allegshit. We will be sl broke next year, we will probably sign zdenek grygera, javier martinez and vincenzo iaquinta from pension.
Knowing our management, Allegri will be fired after Inzaghi gets fired, and we will sign Inzaghi as his replacement.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How we didn't go after Molina, Udogie and Lodi in the end is beyond my understanding...
i'm not even slightly mad about lodi or molina. lodi is nothing special really, no wonder atleti let him go without thinking twice. while molina could bring something going forward, he's not reliable enough at the back

udogie though, certainly a missed opportunity

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Well, the world cup always has those players in them that get bought for a huge amount. 2018 Mbappe for 180M. The WC before that it was James for 80M or something?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'm not comparing Mckennie with those players, its just that the world cup only has 3 to whatever matches in them and when a player plays those 3+ matches well he instantly is worth double

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We're at the point (and probably were some time ago) where we have to take the Milan route now and go for these younger talents. You can sign one Di Maria per season but need an alternative. There's no point us playing pretend big dog and sticking our chest out when we're making €300m less than teams and barely making the CL. The days of Ronaldo signing are finished.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm not even slightly mad about lodi or molina. lodi is nothing special really, no wonder atleti let him go without thinking twice. while molina could bring something going forward, he's not reliable enough at the back

udogie though, certainly a missed opportunity
isn't it funny how we always miss opportunities on good youngsters?

veratti
halaand
barella
udogie
kvarashshshshsa

we only sign young players when expensive as hell. de ligt vlahovic kean. then complain...ohhh no mo money in bank.

- - - Updated - - -

We're at the point (and probably were some time ago) where we have to take the Milan route now and go for these younger talents. You can sign one Di Maria per season but need an alternative. There's no point us playing pretend big dog and sticking our chest out when we're making €300m less than teams and barely making the CL. The days of Ronaldo signing are finished.
bruh vlahovic 70m was 7 months ago. . this club doesn't know how to use money effectively

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
If we would not sign vlahovic, we would not see champions league this year. It would be better if we didnt, But the fact is, if vlaho would sign for any other club, he would have had already 30-50goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)