Winter Mercato 2023 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
allegri will be out, he was agnelli's choice and probably only his.

luis campos is still a competent manager, i'd take him in a heartbeat if he was available
He was Elkann's choice as well.

We won't know more about Allegri and Cherubini until the board is completed. All depends on who comes in. Elkann won't meddle into that now and when new board comes they will decide.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Slow tempo Serie A would suit him definitely at that regista role. The only downfall is that he would take the space from our young guns in midfield. Plus, we already have Pogba as a senior midfielder. Finally, it would surely mean bye bye to Paredes.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Pretty sure Kroos said he would retire in Real Madrid when the time comes

I don’t think he will play much longer, max until 2024 with a small extension in Real Madrid or he might call it quit in summer next year

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just the fact that some experienced players didn't work out like Di Maria for example, doesn't mean that it's a rule. For every Di Maria there is Barzagli, Pirlo, Ibrahimovic or Thiago Silva.
I wouldn't say that the proportion is 50/50, probably more like 30% good ones and 70% bad ones. Kroos doesn't feel like a player that'll have a lot of longevity imo, but of course maybe I'm wrong.

Jun 16, 2020
There's absolutely no need of getting these washed up stars who will use up unnecessary space, resources, time. Haven't we already learnt from Di Maria?

Fucking dinosaur club.
Why is Kroos washed up? I think that we should look to our squad and our resources. Next year we’ll have Miretti, Fagioli, Rovella, Locatelli and Pogba for sure. That’s already a quite decent midfield full with young guns. On the wings we only have Chiesa and Kostic. And backs we barely have.

So if I could choose id be okay with signing a short term option for the midfield and splashing the budget on wingers and backs. But I guess it’s how you’d like to spend the resources.

But this of course without knowing his potential salary demands and signing fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)