Winter mercato 2022 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like Kamara. Probably a much easier signing than Kessie and Pellegrini. I don't have so much faith in Rovella and Fagioli just yet tbh.
Rovella and Fagioli can be backups. In the case of Fagioli maybe he needs another season, after the current one, on loan at a Serie A club.

Kamara + one of Tchouameni or Gravenberch, Locatelli, and we have a solid base for our midfield for many years to come.

Now, we need to find a quality CB and a quality CF. I fear we might have to sacrifice someone to accomplish all this in one mercato. We might need two mercatos, if not more, to become a force again.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rovella and Fagioli can be backups. In the case of Fagioli maybe he needs another season, after the current one, on loan at a Serie A club.

Kamara + one of Tchouameni or Gravenberch, Locatelli, and we have a solid base for our midfield for many years to come.

Now, we need to find a quality CB and a quality CF. I fear we might have to sacrifice someone to accomplish all this in one mercato. We might need two mercatos, if not more, to become a force again.
It's to be seen if he needs another season or not. Seeing the garbage we're playing every week, I'd say he deserves a chance if he does well. We don't have the funds to buy all those expensive players so give Rovella and Fagioli their chance and add one/two reasonably priced midfielders.

I'm not sure Demiral is gone just yet. So we'll see about that.

Jun 16, 2020
I think that Fagioli will get another loan in Serie A, we’re to conservative.

Best case scenario for Rovella would he that Mancini selects him and that he’ll have some international minutes to show his qualities. I think that he’ll stay next season tho.

Frustrating as hell this situation.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rovella and one of Fagioli or Ranocchia would be great as 5th and 6th choice next season. We need 2 starters tho next to Locatelli. And that would mean we need to chase out 4 of our current useless bunch out. Hard task

Jun 6, 2015
I don't think there will be a massive overhaul in our midfield like some on here seem to think. Rovella will imo be part of the first team squad next season so that is already one additional midfielder which probably means someone needs to be sold to make way. I don't see us moving more than a couple of the current midfielders so at a maximum there'd only be one additional place to fill with a new player.

I think a lot of focus will be placed in defence because we're a bit light there and the backups aren't great. Also if Morata isn't bought outright we need to address the CF position. There's just too many fires to put out so wouldn't expect the midfield overhaul many seem desperate for.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Would sign Kamara, Tchouameni, Kessie, Pellegrini sell/release Bentan, McKennie, Ramsey, Rabiot.

Oh yeah, and Pogba too. Sign all of the freebies I mentioned even at the cost of not signing any CF.
There's just too much talent there and now with $ from Ronaldos' wages, sell/release the MF deadwood we should have no problem.

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We are interesten in Lorenzo Lucca? 21 year old 1.90m.striker topscorer Serie B for Pisa.

- - - Updated - - -

I Read something that we want him to lower the price of Vlahovic
Iirc he is even taller, something like 2 meters.

Only seen highlights but looks like a new Toni.

There is a another interesting striker in Serie B but sadly he is on loan from Inter, Mulattieri. Inter also has Esposito loaned in Basel. Both shinning at the moment.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We are interesten in Lorenzo Lucca? 21 year old 1.90m.striker topscorer Serie B for Pisa.

- - - Updated - - -

I Read something that we want him to lower the price of Vlahovic
I think we will get Lucca. Chiellini’s bro is in charge of Pisa. Top talent. I’ve seen comparisons to Toni but I think he’s more technical. A nightmare in the air.

Honestly I’d rather just let a guy like Lucca grow with the first team than drop 70m or whatever on Vlahovic, and I like Vlahovic. The midfield and fullback positions are more urgent needs imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you rather we sign a Serie B striker you never seen, then Vlahovic, the highest scoring U21 player last season in top football after Haaland?

The attack is a big urgent need too. Actually at this point there isn't a part of the team that aren't an urgent need anymore, they all are, goalie, defence, midfield and attack, all need upgrading.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So you rather we sign a Serie B striker you never seen, then Vlahovic, the highest scoring U21 player last season in top football after Haaland?

The attack is a big urgent need too. Actually at this point there isn't a part of the team that aren't an urgent need anymore, they all are, goalie, defence, midfield and attack, all need upgrading.
:agree:

Now please explain to me how Paratici has fanboys? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)