Winter mercato 2022 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don't think he will have the courage to go on free transfer after all the supports and faith from Juventus towards him
We put him as our captain, as #10. Even if he has up and down in his performance the management keep their faith in him

If he is a grateful person, he will just sign whatever numbers show in the papers

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I wouldn't mind Insigne for free at all. We need someone to play on the left. If we get Vlahovic as well that would be a great upgrade over what we have right now.
Agree, even if I prefer a more younger talent. But Insigne will fill the left winger spot instantly, we will have triangle of Italy NT in Insigne, Locatelli, Chiesa mamma mia. Add Veratti in the midfield we will get half of Italy NT (2 CB, 2 CM and 2 wingers)

And Kean too even if he is still not the main stay in Italy NT

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I don't know, but i have a feeling that cherubini and arrivabene is planning to take advantage of this summer window domino effect in the future. Either in winter or next summer. There are players will get less minute playing than before and maybe want to request transfer.
Player like keylor nvas, paredes, kovacic, maehle/hatebour, freuler, VdB could be on radar.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
our backup winger should be Geremie Boga .. he will be free next summer
the man who should replace Chielini should be Nicola milinkovic .. next summer he will have one year remainig
Midfield must be supllied by one between ( Pogba & Tchoumeni )
Ronaldo must be replaced by Only Erlin Haaland .. Vlahovic is not enough

We need extraordinary season this year and then we hope our economic status become better

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Wait til end of November for more clear list of expiring players, some from that list will be extend their contracts before end of November
and maybe even in December those players will use the interest from big club as their leverage for a better contract

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Kessie or Pellegrini added to Locatelli would be great. We so have to try and take advantage if we can.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Strakosha? Why? U think he can start here?
For a start Woj hasnt been the MVP of our first games against Udinese.
If he makes more mistakes he could be given the boot.
Then there is Perin vs Strakosha and I believe the later is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)