Winter mercato 2022 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Nandez doesn't play in front of defense, he's a poor mans Barella.

He's an all-action mid, classic b2b to me. Locatelli would have to remain the DM with McKennie and Nandez next to him:
McKennie - Loca - Nandez.
I was under the impression he'd be used more centrally to allow Locatelli more freedom.

If thats not the case, I don't like this at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If the agreement for the renewal of Dybala were to fall apart, the first name Juventus could think about would be Raspadori. [Giovanni Albanese - Juventibus]
I like Raspadori tbh, very lively little mofo that scores and assists. Not sure if he's better as LW or as SS/AM though.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I was under the impression he'd be used more centrally to allow Locatelli more freedom.

If thats not the case, I don't like this at all.
I'm not exactly sure what he is but he's not a regista. You can't have him and Wes in the same midfield because neither of them should have the ball at their feet, but Nandez can't attack like Wes so there's no point in him being there. He's like a B2B if your other two CMs are great. Just there to run around and tackle. But we don't have that luxury to play just a "tackler" in midfield.

He's more like Padoin on steroids or something. He will play more RB and defensive RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)