Winter mercato 2022 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I understand why we’re interested. Seems like a great fit

i watched a lot of lyon matches even last year, this guy is very good also on the long run, not only in yt compilations. he won't score or add too much to final third action, that's his biggest limitation. but he can comfortably play in front of the defense without dumb mistakes for years. i'd look for someone more attacking, i'd even argue that aouar could be a better fit as an am, still, i'd gladly take bruno g.

Jun 16, 2020
i watched a lot of lyon matches even last year, this guy is very good also on the long run, not only in yt compilations. he won't score or add too much to final third action, that's his biggest limitation. but he can comfortably play in front of the defense without dumb mistakes for years. i'd look for someone more attacking, i'd even argue that aouar could be a better fit as an am, still, i'd gladly take bruno g.
Locatelli to take the more attacking role together with McKennie

Locatelli allows us to sign a defensive or attack minded player, what a luxury he gives us honestly. Can be our regista or box to box

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In today's meeting between Arsenal and Pastorello for Arthur, the Gunners expressed their desire to sign the Brazilian on loan until June by paying the salary.Juventus are still not convinced with this formula (Romeo Agresti)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I’ve been following him for the past two years or so and he’s a dream scenario for me.
His passing game is improving and not sideway shit, he won’t register a lot of assists but I expect key passes and good and fast ball progression into the final third. I’d sacrifice any of our midfielders for him not named Locatelli.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just let him go and convince OL for Bruno loan with easy obligation sporting requirements, no plan B please. If we see Bruno as perfect target the just get him now. Don't see a point in getting Zakaria for 4 or more years if we are not convinced.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So it was reported a week ago that Arsenal won't go beyond a loan without obligation and Juventus is not letting Arthur go on a dry loan. Pastorello had to fly to their London HQ a week later just to hear the same thing?
yeah it’s bullshit media is clueless as usual. What are the odds the meeting had nothing to do with Arthur lolol. He also reps Ricci, idk why no bigger club has gone after him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)