Winter mercato 2022 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I wouldn’t pay 10m for him considering his contract situation. He’s a good player but I doubt he makes much of a difference in this Juve. .
Have you seen the options that we have been link for January? considering those options .. this Iranian dude seems the better options by miles!

If you tell me we were goig for Cavani that will be another thing, but if the option is Sardar or Icardi/Milik/Aubameyang please bring Sardar!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I dont think hes being brought in to lower expectations but rather to cut waste to make room for new more effective signings. Paratici screwed us by bringing in massive wage players that both were good and bad. If we want to go back to bulding a top squad we cant have all the massive wages cutting our budget every year. So yes hes willing to cut in order to reduce the wage bill and rebuild. We have been saying that for a few years now

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I dont think hes being brought in to lower expectations but rather to cut waste to make room for new more effective signings. Paratici screwed us by bringing in massive wage players that both were good and bad. If we want to go back to bulding a top squad we cant have all the massive wages cutting our budget every year. So yes hes willing to cut in order to reduce the wage bill and rebuild. We have been saying that for a few years now
Agree 100%.

It's about effective signings and filling out a roster with cost-effective players surrounding 3-4 stars on large wages. You can't be paying everybody at the club, including the 15-20th places at your club massive wages. Everybody can't be on massive wages.

Mar 3, 2014
Didn't we lost close to 300 million in the previous 2 years?
With the expected loses this year we are going to swallow the capital increase.
I mean we are not going to lose close to 200 like last year, now that Ronaldo is gone, but I can see us ending with - 100 million at the end of the season.
The company also injected €650M in new capital during the same period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This Arrivederci character seems like a delusional downright tool.

Weren't Ferrari also shit under his management/tutelage? :boh: :b81:
Ferrari has barely done anything at all after Shumi... But he did a farely good job there when compared to his predecessor. I also like the no-nonsens and straight forward way of working. Now we need to match those words with actual management.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Even today there were some contacts for Azmoun. The deal did not initiate yet. The managers of juve are just exploring. An attempt could be made for depay, specially that now Morata is staying."(Di Marzio)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ferrari has barely done anything at all after Shumi... But he did a farely good job there when compared to his predecessor. I also like the no-nonsens and straight forward way of working. Now we need to match those words with actual management.

He didn't match his words while at Ferrari, he won't do it here. He's a one dimensional bully but no action. Hiring this guy was a mistake. At a club where we needed someone with EQ they brought in a gorilla instead who's capable of nothing but stamping on everyone's feet. Can't wait to see him locked up in a cage and sent back to Exor.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
The track leading to #Tchouameni remains alive but complicated. #Zakaria , Juve have to hurry up and challenge the other clubs who are interested, new contacts between Juve & Zakaria’s entourage makes it believe that there’s something is in the pipeline. (@cmdotcom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)