Winter mercato 2022 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We need to put a limit on transfer fees until we get back on our feet like we did the first time with Marotta. Back then we didn't spend more than 20m for a few years.

Does not have to be that low but I wouldn't spend 60m or anything like that on anyone.

Right now I am hoping Carlos Soler and Jose Gaya don't renew their comtracts and we can get them on cheap in the summer. Both players just what we need.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If there's no good offer then I'd keep Arthur. He had a tough injury that prevented him from having a preseason which clearly had an impact on him. At least he's technically sound so there might be a use for him once he regains fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

Renewal of Federico bernadeschi: As indicated a month ago, Juventus offered the winger a 3 year renewal with a 30% reduction in the salary. An offer that is not very liked by Berna who just changed agent to show his displeasure and is pushing to keep the same actual salary (€4.2mln plus bonuses)(Nico Schira)
Eventually he'll sign with us. No one is going to offer him such wages.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Juventus are interested in Frattesi, however Marotta is now pushing to agreeing a deal and beat Juventus to it.(calciomercato)
It's CM but saw that rumor before (us being interested part).

Good. Caught the eye when we played Sass. Poor man's Barella, b2b with lungs. Worth monitoring. Haven't seen his name mentioned too often.

Mancio should call him up as vice Barella and see if he cuts it. Performance with bigger, more technical team in Italy can tell us his true value/potential.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's no good offer then I'd keep Arthur. He had a tough injury that prevented him from having a preseason which clearly had an impact on him. At least he's technically sound so there might be a use for him once he regains fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

Eventually he'll sign with us. No one is going to offer him such wages.
In Italy, I don't see Arthur in a 2 man CM. It has to be 433...which you can't play with Dybala unless it's a stupid hybrid.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

shouldve gotten him instead of Kean, now he’s gonna be harder to get. Doubt we would get both Scamacca and Vlahovic, so this is probably a contingency if they miss CL or Vlahovic goes elsewhere

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

shouldve gotten him instead of Kean, now he’s gonna be harder to get. Doubt we would get both Scamacca and Vlahovic, so this is probably a contingency if they miss CL or Vlahovic goes elsewhere
Dealing with Sassuolo will be as usual difficult as happened in Locatelli case and i doubt they will be open to selling him in january

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well Sass would probably be open to sell since they have Defrel and Caputo, but is Scammacca really a Juve material? Are we gonna now stack mediocre CF in hope one of them thrives in our squad, just like we did with CMs?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well Sass would probably be open to sell since they have Defrel and Caputo, but is Scammacca really a Juve material? Are we gonna now stack mediocre CF in hope one of them thrives in our squad, just like we did with CMs?
he'd be all right as a depth option. we need better starters.

i said it back then, i would have accepted a dzeko-scamacca cf duo for last season.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
he'd be all right as a depth option. we need better starters.

i said it back then, i would have accepted a dzeko-scamacca cf duo for last season.
That duo would have been better, and they both have a profile that fits our play better than Morata and Kean

- - - Updated - - -

They sold Caputo to Sampdoria to make room for Scamacca.

He is Juve material in the sense that he is better than Kean and Kaio for us right now imo.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Kulusevski is liked by Tottenham and Arsenal. He is on the list of players who can leave Juve in January along with Mckennie Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey. (Corsport)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve, as well as Roma, are also moving for Zakaria. It's a more complicated situation than a few months ago when Juve had him in their hands.(Di Marzio)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fuck Zakaria and all these other fools, I’m watching Ranocchia play right now and he looks massively improved from last season both in his play and physically. Honestly he reminds me of Locatelli. And we already have him under contract. Bring him home.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fuck Zakaria and all these other fools, I’m watching Ranocchia play right now and he looks massively improved from last season both in his play and physically. Honestly he reminds me of Locatelli. And we already have him under contract. Bring him home.
Is he a homegrown player?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It still bugs me how the club allowed all three (Rovella, Fagioli and Ranocchia) to leave on loans considering how shit our mercenaries have been the past couple of years.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It still bugs me how the club allowed all three (Rovella, Fagioli and Ranocchia) to leave on loans considering how shit our mercenaries have been the past couple of years.
All three have gotten consistent playing time to develop that wouldn’t have happened here for reasons behind their control. I’m more bugged that Tici wasted resources on scrubs like Ramsey and Rabiot that forced these decisions. It sucks theyre not helping Juve out now, but it’ll (hopefully) pay off in the long run, starting with next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)