winnig 11 (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i've never heard of any cheats in WE6FE .... to unlock the secret teams, you gotta win all the cups with different teams.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
we here have this unwritten law that we cant head in goals from crosses.. do any u guys also have that law anywhere else? ..
its just that i think its not normal and anti-football and i dont like it.. am I normal or does it really also practiced anywhere else in the world?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
we here have this unwritten law that we cant head in goals from crosses.. do any u guys also have that law anywhere else? ..
its just that i think its not normal and anti-football and i dont like it.. am I normal or does it really also practiced anywhere else in the world?
no, you are normal.. first time I hear about it.. how do u manage playing without heading goals.. it is not football.. :confused:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
the way it played here , the valid goal would be goals that were build from the center... in other words you cannot just simply brought the ball to the side and crossed it all the time... and if you do and score, people will say something like " aaaahhh.. a cross header goal.. shame on you... what a low class goal... i will no regconise it ".... .... while i dont also like people who base his attack only on crosses, i also wont hesitate to do it when its the best thing to do... anyway in WE7 its much harder for crosses to reach the striker and its also hard to put power in the header so IMO what ever goes in is a gem....

Juvey

Jul 10, 2003
my team in the master league is of course juv

i use 5-3-2 and some times i played with 4-4-2

---------------------------- buffon------------

thuram--tudor---montero---ferrara----zambrotta

-----------------------tacch----davids---------------

----------------------------nedved-----

-------------------treze---------Alessandro DelPiero

i kick them all with my juv

i always singing for juv while i play :)

and that make them fear enouph to lose

dealer_up

Dec 18, 2003
My WE 7 team is Juve of course I play with a 4-4-2 A Zone of Pression, i cant believe that some of u use Davids as a left defence (hes one of the best in the game )

Buffon

Zambrotta Montero Legrotaglie Thuram

Apiah

Nedved Davids

DPiero

Trezegol Di Vaio

Nedved and Davids are central mf not right/left mf so they have a lot of marking and atack, DP is the offensive mf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)