Will we see crowded audiences during Juve matches this season?? (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Lilianna said:
i think we'll have more ppl in the stadium now...
and where are all these extra people gonna sit ? on the roof maybe ?

We will have our lowest average attendance since the 65 - 66 season (and one of the lowest in our history) in the upcoming season.

Even if Comunale is full to capacity for every single match (which wont happen as that relies on selling all home tickets, all away tickets (not happening) and the 1000 reserved seats (def wont happen) for every game) we will still have the lowest since 65... So no we will not have higher attendances in the upcoming campaign.

As for the idea that some of you have that the location of the delle alpi is detrimental to ticket sales and the comunale condusive to better sales... look at the facts... Our best annual averages were in the delle alpi.. The averages at comunale were not great at all (averaging roughly 30k over its last 30 or so years (at that time it held 58k))

Comunale like the delle alpi was rarely full (even in the early to mid 80's it was rarely more than 3/4 full)(best being 43.574 in 84 - still only 3/4 full)

So next must come those that say.. "oh but its a toro town not a juve town"...
Again utter crap... Look at the facts... Toro have only had better averages than us on... What is it? 2 years in the last 60 years... They actually average just over half our attendances over our recorded history...

So no its not a toro town, the location dont mean shit and no we wont have decent attendance figures this season as comunale holds only a handful of people these days... Though i have to say.. its a lovely little stadium and i cant wait to take my seat there...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Respaul said:
    and where are all these extra people gonna sit ? on the roof maybe ?

We will have our lowest average attendance since the 65 - 66 season (and one of the lowest in our history) in the upcoming season.

Even if Comunale is full to capacity for every single match (which wont happen as that relies on selling all home tickets, all away tickets (not happening) and the 1000 reserved seats (def wont happen) for every game) we will still have the lowest since 65... So no we will not have higher attendances in the upcoming campaign.

As for the idea that some of you have that the location of the delle alpi is detrimental to ticket sales and the comunale condusive to better sales... look at the facts... Our best annual averages were in the delle alpi.. The averages at comunale were not great at all (averaging roughly 30k over its last 30 or so years (at that time it held 58k))

Comunale like the delle alpi was rarely full (even in the early to mid 80's it was rarely more than 3/4 full)(best being 43.574 in 84 - still only 3/4 full)

So next must come those that say.. "oh but its a toro town not a juve town"...
    Again utter crap... Look at the facts... Toro have only had better averages than us on... What is it? 2 years in the last 60 years... They actually average just over half our attendances over our recorded history...

So no its not a toro town, the location dont mean shit and no we wont have decent attendance figures this season as comunale holds only a handful of people these days... Though i have to say.. its a lovely little stadium and i cant wait to take my seat there...
    Frustrating somehow:cry: , but Welcome back, Paul:smoke:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ReBeL said:
    Juventus and the Rendena Valley were literally over-run today; never have so many people been seen in Pinzolo, a sure fire sign the bianconeri colours are still top of the pops. Over four thousand fans turned up to the morning training session with the grandstand at Parco Pineta filled as never before and the team hotel besieged by bianconeri supporters. The afternoon session attracted a record attendance as more than six thousand people came to watch the team train and take part in an unmissable practice match, set alight by goals from Olivera, Marchisio and a brace from Palladino.
    :touched: Juve :touched:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    The stadium will be packed for most of the matches since it's only about 25,000 . A few cup matches and league matches during the season won't attract attention but mostly it will be packed.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    - vOnAm - said:
    if we can maintain the 'heat' we'll get there in less than 5 years.
    I am agree with you. The point is we can compete well in CL at that time. Winning it, is different thing. We can't even predict when barca or rm win the next CL.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    hambon said:
    So were expecting to break the 120 person barrier this season??
    am expecting some significant numbers this year.Dont know why, but mybe am just hoping.

Anyway we will be playing our first game on the 19th right ? Coppa italia game i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)