Will we see crowded audiences during Juve matches this season?? (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, the first indicator for that is the high records during the trainings in Pinzolo city...

This was yesterday, for example:

Juve play to sell-out crowd

Juventus and the Rendena Valley were literally over-run today; never have so many people been seen in Pinzolo, a sure fire sign the bianconeri colours are still top of the pops. Over four thousand fans turned up to the morning training session with the grandstand at Parco Pineta filled as never before and the team hotel besieged by bianconeri supporters. The afternoon session attracted a record attendance as more than six thousand people came to watch the team train and take part in an unmissable practice match, set alight by goals from Olivera, Marchisio and a brace from Palladino.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8277

and:

The bianconeri greet the citizens of Pinzolo

The streets of Pinzolo were awash this evening with the black and white colours of Juventus. Thousands packed into the town’s main square to catch a glimpse of their heroes and they weren’t to be disappointed.

As anticipation for the team’s arrival grew, DJ Nanà was joined on stage by professional cyclist, Mariano Piccoli, the gorgeous Miss Trentino 2004, a citizen of Pinzolo in traditional dress and a representative of the female contingent of the bianconeri faithful, kitted out in this season’s new strip. The public were in fine voice and the excitement reached boiling point as Nanà announced the pending arrival of the team with the battle cry, “Forza Juve!”.

Accompanied by a deafening applause, the team bus arrived in the square and the players made their way on stage, joined by the coaching staff, the medical staff and members of the PR department. Pinzolo mayor, William Bonomi, gave a message of thanks to the bianconeri and the organizers of this wonderful pre-season before handing over the microphone to stand-in team captain, Alessandro Birindelli: “This is a very emotional occasion for all of us. I want to say thank you to the local authorities and the citizens of Pinzolo, and of course, all you wonderful fans. You will always be number one!” By now the party was in full-swing and the volume increased as Didier Deschamps came forward to address the adoring public: “It’s wonderful to have you all here, your support today has been incredible. I’d like to thank everyone who’s made our stay in Pinzolo possible, everything has been perfect. We’re looking forward to a very successful season with you behind us, as always”.

The bianconeri coach was then presented with the keys to the city by Mr Bonomi, as well as a ski pass for the coming winter and a little brown bear, symbol of the surrounding National Park.

The team presented the local authorities with a club pennant before leaving the stage to sign autographs and pose for photos. As the squad boarded the bus the square resonated with the rousing chorus of the Juve anthem, sung by the thousands of fans who, together with their heroes, had made this a truly unforgettable evening.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8279

Buy on AliExpress.com

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I personally believe that Juve will draw more people to the games than ever. Juve has a lot of fans and I don't think this relegation has really changed the hearts of the true fans. I think the fans are mad and will turn out for games and appearances to show support for the players, who are the victims of this mess, as well as the fans.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juve playing in Serie B for one season? No that wouldn't draw any more fans to the stadium... of course we'll see crowded audiences.

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
shouldent we care more about juventus geting out of Serie"B" and putting teams like inter and a.c in thier places.....we all know juve will sell out....hell they could sell out when they do simple soccer drills .....i know i would go

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really do not see any evidence thus far that suggests attendences for Juventus matches will skyrocket and become record-setting while in Serie B. That's probably just a hopeless wish to be honest... the shape of the Delle Alpi was not one of the major factors for low attendences and certainly NOT the ticket prices which were lowered several times during the era of the Triad.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think that attendances will be imporved significantly becuz we will be playing in the stadio Communale. And thats in the heart of the city also its just been renovated and will have a much better atmosphere than the Delli Alpi.

I think the biggest problem in the Delli Alpi is that its very far from the city, so not many fans r willing to make the trip , and for a stadium that doesnt have the best atmosphere.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
pavelnedved said:
The athletic tracks ruin it all, believe me. I've been at the Delle Alpi.

Also the stadium is far away of the centre of Turin.
Oh FFS. You get an okay view from everywhere in the stadium. The athletic tracks isn't the main factor people stay away.

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
I think we will have more people to games than ever. The team will have much more support and they need it to get back ito Serie A.

Delpiero

Aug 4, 2003
well for the first 3 matches we are not allowed to enter the stadium but after that ban our fans will fullfil the stadium ... i want to think so

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Delpiero said:
well for the first 3 matches we are not allowed to enter the stadium but after that ban our fans will fullfil the stadium ... i want to think so
isnt it like we have to play away from home or something like that ? i thought we were going to play away with crowd

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
sateeh said:
i think that attendances will be imporved significantly becuz we will be playing in the stadio Communale. And thats in the heart of the city also its just been renovated and will have a much better atmosphere than the Delli Alpi.

I think the biggest problem in the Delli Alpi is that its very far from the city, so not many fans r willing to make the trip , and for a stadium that doesnt have the best atmosphere.
man,are we 100% playing in the Communuale next season??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)