Will Juventus Get Back to Back Scudetti? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
No. I think that we will focus our attention on the Champions League, but ultmately fail in this endevour. By the time we refocus our attention, we won't have enough time to make up the ground.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
No. I think that we will focus our attention on the Champions League, but ultmately fail in this endevour. By the time we refocus our attention, we won't have enough time to make up the ground.
thats a very good theory, i agree

it may also seem as our team will be badly weakened in the next few days, it seems certain that davids will leave

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't mean to be pessimistic,but I do not believe Juve have the quality to compete with the two Milan giants this season.

My Predictions for this Season ;
Serie A : 2nd
Champions League : Semis

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Anything can happen in the CL .. if we were solid enough I believe we could make it, teams like: Leverkusen and Valencia have reached the final .. About our Serie A chances, I think that we could mount a serious challenge but also depends on how the Davids deal goes .. so, we'll have to wait until Friday I guess (deadline of transfers) ..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
it all depends on if Davids and Zambrotta stay or leave:
i think if they stay and Davids's problems are solved:
Juve will reach the CL Final.
we will do OK(2nd) in the league but MILAN or INTER will win it.

if they both leave:
Juve will go out the first round of the CL.
Juve will get 4th place behind: Milan, Inter, and Roma. ( if they're lucky!!!)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I hate to be pessimistic as well, but...

Juve could finish anywhere as low as 4th in the league. As for the CL, I will be happy if they make it to the quarterfinals.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
nobody is gonna push us over,in the CL,coppa italia or scudetto.we'll put up a fight and if we go down it will be with guns blazing but ultimately winning the scudetto isn't gonna be easy, it boils down to the teams character.but it will be one of the most difficult fights for the championship as this transfer season as one pf the contenders has been eliminated at the cost of two others being substantially strengthened.probably the title will go back and forth in milan but if there is anyone who will pip them to it then no doubt juve is going to be top contender.also,watch out for the milan derbies.i can see a fight or two in this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)