Will juve gain or lose? (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The appiah deal with parma saw that Blasi leaves Juve to parma.
I heard many people outside the forum that said: Juve should've given another out not blasi.A player like moretti or anyother from the other juve players.

I would to point out the positives and the negatives from this deal.

1.Juve gained a tremendos player with extraordinary skills and who is very tough in midfield... and Parma lost thar player.

2.Loaning Blasi is good to be positve that he is ready to join the binconeri next season and he would be on top form.

i think if there was another player that should've been loaned out of juve is Marcelo Zalayeta.Even though if he is was a very good player,but i think he should get more experienced to be a top player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we definately gained with appiah. we got him outright and we loaned out blasi who wouldnt have got any game time at all at juve.

remember, this time next season, we will have di vaio, appiah and we havethe option of getting blasi and brighi back.

in the end, we win!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
You have to admire the way Moggi screws up the likes of Parma, Chievo, and what have you .. we sign their best players for a reduced fee by loaning them youngsters for 2-3 years, and then have them back :D I'm sure Moggi has his own methods of convincing other clubs to agree on the proposed deals, something Inter, Milan, Lazio and Roma could only dream of .. Forza Moggi !!

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

i think if there was another player that should've been loaned out of juve is Marcelo Zalayeta.Even though if he is was a very good player,but i think he should get more experienced to be a top player.
yep true zalayeta is good but lack experience. imo he needs to be loan out to other clubs to play more matches so he can be a good striker one day. at juve he didnt get much chance to play.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
the only thing i fear is that we may have lossed a potential world star in brighi. And im scared that Blasi might follow in his foot steps.

hopefully they both play great this season, otherwise i think Brighi will be finished.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
You have to admire the way Moggi screws up the likes of Parma, Chievo, and what have you .. we sign their best players for a reduced fee by loaning them youngsters for 2-3 years, and then have them back :D I'm sure Moggi has his own methods of convincing other clubs to agree on the proposed deals, something Inter, Milan, Lazio and Roma could only dream of .. Forza Moggi !!
must be given free fiat or ferrari's to the chairmans of those clubs ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)