Will Italy have a new logo? (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Goalkeeper said:
Yes they will. At least you don't have a cock on ur shirt
the pado has de cock in shoe on his shirt, that is the emblem of CISF (confederation of international shoe fappers) they are struggling to gain independance from the united states where "shoe fapping" is considered "a crime" although starting wars in far off countrys is fine and dandy. sign and let us continue our struggle with your show of support.

www.icreaminwomansshoes.perv/petition

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow. I stand corrected. Italians can wedge asymmetry into design as an afterthought and still think it will fly.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I think it's truly beautiful and it makes me smile to see it. Thanks Mark for posting it. Can't wait for the game on Saturday. They said Canna will parade the cup around the Stadium before the match. Can you imagine the reception he will get in Stadio San Paolo (Napoli)? Wish I was there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:
I think it's truly beautiful and it makes me smile to see it. Thanks Mark for posting it. Can't wait for the game on Saturday. They said Canna will parade the cup around the Stadium before the match. Can you imagine the reception he will get in Stadio San Paolo (Napoli)? Wish I was there.

knowing the neapolitans, they will only cheer canna, and boo the rest, they still have a dislike for the powerful north, and cut themselves off since maradona suggested that the neapolitans shud support him and argentina when they played italy some world cups ago.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
ALEX ULTRA said:
does anyone think that maybe one of the stars should go on top of the figc sign below italia where there is a lil white ....what do you think?
Yeah, most definately. I'm sorry, but that logo looks so make-shift and cheesy. I'm with Baggio; the Italian crest and stars separated looks the best.

Aug 31, 2006
EVERY AZZURRI FAN IN THE WORLD MAY SLEEP EASY TODAY 4 I HAVE DEVELOPED WHAT THE ENW LOGO SHOULD LOOK LIKE...BEHOLD.............
its looks way better den the stars in the middle......feel free to comment on it...hopeflly wee willb seeing in on the jersies against lithuania

plz peeps

View attachment 30892

four years of the azzurri shining brite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)