will dp stay at juve for long (1 Viewer)

mela88

Dec 29, 2002
now there's 1 thing i'm confused about i've heard lots of rumours that this is the last season dp will play 4 juve does any1 no? and another thing i've heard well when i say heard it's actually something my brother told me ( he's an a.c milan Fan ) that delpiero's career is actually finished and maybe he's got a year left in football, but maybe he just says this coz he's a milan fan and the fact that he hates juve somebody HELP? i'm really confused now please reply.:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
NO way, Dp is a Milan Fan, Buddy your Bro is shitting you.

As for how long he will stay with Juve, that's something we don't know yet, his current contract is supposed to expire Next summer. and till now he didn't sign a new contract. so that's very worrying indeed. :scared:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think i opened a tread similar to this before.
The answers i got where all positive.
I dont think he will ever leave to another club and i know he will get better again. Hes far from finished .What yer bro said is all bullshit.

Forza DP

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
NO way, Dp is a Milan Fan, Buddy your Bro is shitting you.

As for how long he will stay with Juve, that's something we don't know yet, his current contract is supposed to expire Next summer. and till now he didn't sign a new contract. so that's very worrying indeed. :scared:
I think he meant that his brother was a milan fan, not DP and im shure he will sign a new contract. no need to worry.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
If Del Piero to leave Juventus, it won't be to any other Italian team, probably to an English or Spanish one.

Anyway, I wish he would stay with us forever.

Forza Del Piero :star:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++

I think he meant that his brother was a milan fan, not DP and im shure he will sign a new contract. no need to worry.
Oh sorry i didn't get that, I wish he will :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
your brother is a true milan fan saying that Del Piero is finished. although i have no doubt he would want him at milan...lol

del piero is an icon for us, when he doesnt play, we are not the same.

until he stops performing well for juve, he isnt going anywhere fast.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Yeah, I'd imagine that if he ever leaves Juve, it will be in the twilight of his career, and to a far smaller Italian team, or to a midtables English team.

Stevie, will you be playing or on the bench for Bohes against UCD this Friday?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
if DP leaves juve, he won't go to any italian team. that's for sure. i can hardly imagine alex plaing in italy but not in vecchia segnora or better say in any other team except juve.

about the end of his carrier. dp will show everyone that he is the best

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
sometimes i think that most ppl think juve=dp....

well,
i don't support this thougth but i am not against either!!

dp is juve's and he is going nowhere for now.....

of caurse he's gonna sign a new contract!!!
and he is still veeeery usefull for juve!!!

but,
i will love and support dp in any team....
cause he is wonderful and i feel proud every time i wear his jersey!!!

so.......FORZA ALEX AND JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
DP will remain at Juve even after he retires from football. Moggi said that he could take his job after he retires since Del Piero has good people skills.

keyzer

Jul 23, 2003
I don't think our beloved DP would leave Juve soon. I think he should retire at Juve. Most legendary player always retires at the club that makes them famous.

Jul 12, 2002
nah. I think that DP will want to play till he's forty, and he'll have to go to some small league, maybe MLS...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)