Wild Boyz (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
And you thought "Jackass" was crazy!!

Those guys are INSANE!! Playing keep away from a bunch of hungry hyenas and swimming with the seals that are the main food source for the Great White Sharks...during feeding time, and that's not even half of what happened in the first episode. :dazed::eek:

Who watches it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Anyone know Dirty Sanchez? They're probably wilder than the Jackass crew too... they do cool stuff like staple their ears to walls with a staplegun.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
nope, mtv

here's a review:

Dirty Sanchez, MTV 's new Jackass(ish) show, but with Welsh trailer trash rather than art school drop out Yanks, has been taking a bit of a kicking by some media expert types, such as Digital Spy.

Claims are being made that Dirty Sanchez is just a poor man's Jackass and no better than Bravo's Famous For Twatting About (or whatever it's called) which features a bunch of Scottish Highland hicks twatting about. Big point being missed. Indeed Dirty Sanchez is a poor mans Jackass - that is the point. Don't get me wrong - I like Jackass, but Dirty Sanchez stands out on its own. Nothing touches it.

Jackass, brilliant though it is, is nothing more than American white collar kids with cash, ****ing about, because they can. Dirty Sanchez on the other hand, has a pure white trash aesthetic (or should that be assthetic). Dirty Sanchez's levels of self mutilation, mental degeneracy and general yuk factor far surpass those of Jackass and any other similar shows.

Dirty Sanchez is frightening, not simply because of the genuine moments when you want to turn over (out of pure grossness rather than boredom) but because you know these guys aren't doing this because they are just bored, they do it because there is **** all else to do.

The Dirty Sanchez sensibility is in its essence life in post-industrial Wales. Dirty Sanchez is the embodiment of small town, no aspiration, **** it Welsh life, where eating pube pizzas, nailing your bollocks to a plank of wood, and having your bare arse sanded until it bleeds, is a night out, not a TV show.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Dirty Sanchez is proof that society ruins natural selection. If ever there was a bunch of guys more in need of being removed from the gene pool, I haven't seen them. Still, with any luck, such tricks as them stapling their own genetalia to a table will do what mother nature no longer can.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
nope, mtv

here's a review:

Dirty Sanchez, MTV 's new Jackass(ish) show, but with Welsh trailer trash rather than art school drop out Yanks, has been taking a bit of a kicking by some media expert types, such as Digital Spy.

Claims are being made that Dirty Sanchez is just a poor man's Jackass and no better than Bravo's Famous For Twatting About (or whatever it's called) which features a bunch of Scottish Highland hicks twatting about. Big point being missed. Indeed Dirty Sanchez is a poor mans Jackass - that is the point. Don't get me wrong - I like Jackass, but Dirty Sanchez stands out on its own. Nothing touches it.

Jackass, brilliant though it is, is nothing more than American white collar kids with cash, ****ing about, because they can. Dirty Sanchez on the other hand, has a pure white trash aesthetic (or should that be assthetic). Dirty Sanchez's levels of self mutilation, mental degeneracy and general yuk factor far surpass those of Jackass and any other similar shows.

Dirty Sanchez is frightening, not simply because of the genuine moments when you want to turn over (out of pure grossness rather than boredom) but because you know these guys aren't doing this because they are just bored, they do it because there is **** all else to do.

The Dirty Sanchez sensibility is in its essence life in post-industrial Wales. Dirty Sanchez is the embodiment of small town, no aspiration, **** it Welsh life, where eating pube pizzas, nailing your bollocks to a plank of wood, and having your bare arse sanded until it bleeds, is a night out, not a TV show.
This show is the most disgusting yet....but it's compulsive viewing; I just can't turn over.:dontcare:
It tanks the other show's - no problem. :fero:
Only comment I would make about it specifically is that they seem to have a hang up with self mutilation to the dangly bits between their legs a little more than is healthy for me:eek:
I suspect Pritchard is gonna be a big star

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
i dont know about anyone else but im getting a little tired of these shows.

There kinda becoming played out.
I dont watch jackass now at all. It just annoys me now :)

Anyone else feel the same? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)