Wikileaks (17 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Bullshit!

A Smirnoff Vodka bottle would cost me 60 GBP in Saudi Arabia, whoever leaked that document got rubbed so bad! Fuck, now because of this shit, Vodka bottles would cost me more. Just hope liquor dealers in here won't check this fucked up document.

Glad that douche is going to jail.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #242
    60 Pounds for a bottle of Smirnoff? :dielaugh:

Yeah, lets go World Cups in the Middle East.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    No, only in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

Don't worry. In Qatar, Bahrain and UAE, liquor prices are just normal.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #245
    Why is this a "leak"? I would have expected this regardless.

Julian Assange risked extradition so that he can expose that the U.S. president lobbied on behalf of national corporate interests?

That would make Assange a moron.
    Dude, why do you have this agenda against Assange? What does it actually mean to you?

Why do you always, and I mean always, defend the establishment?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Dude, why do you have this agenda against Assange? What does it actually mean to you?

Why do you always think that anyone who doesn't think that behind every move the US government makes has secret sinister motives is a government sheep?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #249
    Why do you always think that anyone who doesn't think that behind every move the US government makes has secret sinister motives is a government sheep?
    Because the federal government has been wrong about, well, essentially everything it has accomplished or regulated over the past 20 years. NAFTA, repeal of Glass-Steagall, 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, TARP, stimulus plans, healthcare, monetary policy, BP spill, veterans' healthcare, TSA, et cetera. The list goes on and on.

It doesn't necessarily have to do with "sinister" motives. Much of it is simply government stupidity. But your question is exactly why this nation has no hope.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Well, seeing as he's currently residing in Africa (if I'm not mistaken), I'm sure after comparing gov'ts, ours seems like heaven on earth. Just a different POV I guess.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I thought I read something about Cape Town? That's why I said if I'm not mistaken.
    Maybe he just visited?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)