Why?!!! (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
forget to add a decimal point there serge? ;)

Oh yeah, u rite, me 4got 2 + dessiimaal . to skor.

hee hee hee

skor is 1.25
:groan:

"mama always said, life is like a bunch of chocolates......."

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
125? I've done a few tests, the last real one was 3 years back in primary school, but they didnt tell us the scores, it was for their internal records. I've done an online test a year ago, and it was pretty high so I dont know how reliable it is/was.

It was 149 :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Oh come on, you dont really think I'm stupid, do you?

149 might have not been correct, but I'm sure its around 138-140 ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Mate, the average of most Western Nations lies between 100 and 110. No offence or anything, but it's highly unlikely that you're 39 points above that ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Why the hell not??? I'm not saying I am, because I dont know for sure, but why couldnt I be? Are you saying I'm stupid??? :irritate:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh no, you're definitely not stupid but that reaction and really all of your other posts sort of speak for themselves ... you're hardly beyond average mate ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
So now you're judging me by my posts? :wallbang:

Seriously, if we did that, we'd have the impression DJ was the most stupid person on the face of the Earth :rolleyes: Wait... we already do :wallbang:

You can judge someone based on their posts. You could say someon tht rites like dis nos ntn abut lif, but in fact they might just not know english. Intelligence has nothing to do with education or how well you know a certain subject you're talking about.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
So now you're judging me by my posts? :wallbang:

Seriously, if we did that, we'd have the impression DJ was the most stupid person on the face of the Earth :rolleyes: Wait... we already do :wallbang:

You can judge someone based on their posts. You could say someon tht rites like dis nos ntn abut lif, but in fact they might just not know english. Intelligence has nothing to do with education or how well you know a certain subject you're talking about.
What else am I supposed to judge you on Sherlock. I don't know you beyond these forums do I? :rolleyes:

And if intelligence has nothing to do with education then how come the average figure of 3rd world countries is always so much lower than that of 1st world countries and then how come that there are so many mathematical questions in an intelligence test. Mathematical questions that cannot be answered without a proper education.

Unless you are one of those people who throw the dice on every question.

Come to think of it ... that WOULD explain your 149. It was an accident! :eek::D;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No, Intelligence has nothing to do with education, education can help delevop a high IQ and make it even higher, but it is not neccessary. But just because someone is not properly educated does not mean they are not intelligent. Intelligence is potential, education is what you make of it ;)

@Serge: Yeah, I know it is ;) Congratulations :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Also, I know you cant judge me by anything else than my posts, which are not a true reflection of me and my intelligence, therefor I ask you not to judge me nor my intelligence at all :stuckup:

Smartass :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)