why were my threads closed :'( (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
:frown: My threads were closed!!!! whats wrong!? they had a great concept to them, everyone wins!!!! I dont understand! Or do u just not like me cos i have new and stimulating ideas?:frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ITS OFF TOPIC!!! What does that mean to you!!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    Dont feel sad, there are always some threads that does not fit, i guess the thread about the "question and answer" topic u posted is a multiple one, check the Hang out room, it contains many similar threads, so u can join there....

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    They both have been done before several times... you could easily search for them and ressurect them rather than jus starting a new thread

Sep 28, 2002
    no you cant ressurect them. all threads of this type were closed some time ago cause they were 1000+ posts each and took helluva server space. so they were all closed. and do not start new threads. if they were closed there was a reason for that.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    no you cant ressurect them. all threads of this type were closed some time ago cause they were 1000+ posts each and took helluva server space. so they were all closed. and do not start new threads. if they were closed there was a reason for that.
    ya,usuless threads just take more space form the server :(

i once,had in a forum a topic named Player name game,when some1 mentions a name like Del PierO ,the next poster must post a player ,this player should have the 1st letter of the last letter of the previous!!

like iposted Del PierO

u post O'Shea

and etc..,anywya thth thread became more then 120 pages :D ,and then i had to lock it.

sorry blackmint,such threads should not be here i think..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    i once,had in a forum a topic named Player name game,when some1 mentions a name like Del PierO ,the next poster must post a player ,this player should have the 1st letter of the last letter of the previous!!

like iposted Del PierO

u post O'Shea

and etc..,anywya thth thread became more then 120 pages :D ,and then i had to lock it.

sorry blackmint,such threads should not be here i think..
    Ermm, wasn't that mine? :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    sigh.. all i wanted was a bit of fun.. and to find out some new websites.. i mean everyone would of benefitted!!! but i understand if it takes up space and i apologise.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    thanks.. im quite new here and i dunt know what is what and things! i only knew private messages exsisted today!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ya,u just have been around here for like a month :)

if u want 2 ask any questions,feel free 2 do in the Support Section. ;)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    oh ok thank you. I only came across this site near the time of juve knockout from champions league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)