why we don't take recoba??? (1 Viewer)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
i think this guy is perfect,
fast, powerful shot and very accurate, good postioing, great
assist, can play in any place in the oppnent half,never stop in the field...
so what do you want more??
i've always been wondering why he doesn't get good attention
while is much more better than pther player and it's very rare to read that he get an offer.
:confused::confused::confused:
i think we must get him and he for sure will do alot for us..
also as i see that inter's strength is not in vieri or adriano
its with recoba, who can make the whole attack works
and create great chances for his mates..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
we already have a Del Piero, we dont need his left-footed Twin!

how've you been yousef? hope all is well..

BTW, Recoba is overpayed and a bit overrated. even his stats in Winning Eleven ;)

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Whoa Majed dude, not only did u change ur avatar, u changed it twice in about 10 seconds! I don't recognise ya anymore! But I guess that's what happened when i finally changed mine :stress:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
He's inconsistent and expensive. And if we're to get anyone, I think I prefer a nice defender or a nice backup goalie.

And I confess I don't like his teeth.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Whoa Majed dude, not only did u change ur avatar, u changed it twice in about 10 seconds! I don't recognise ya anymore! But I guess that's what happened when i finally changed mine :stress:
I love that subtle and perfect drop in the water, but it's getting damn old!
I'll probibly switch back soon.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
wages and injury prone...2 issues one would avoid when buying a player.

however, Recoba in form is simply one of the best support strikers in the world. great at set pieces, he has a shot which no one can compete with...how many times have we seen him fire a bullet from 35 metres where the keeper doesnt see it. i still remember his debut. Ronaldo's first game for inter and he didnt do anything...Recoba enters the field and scores two of the greatest debut goals you'll ever see.

i always wanted him for behind the strikers at juve, but his past few seasons have been aweful for him.

actually, if he keeps up his form now and shows he can still play without getting injured, we should try and swap di vaio for him. that would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)