Why Trezeguet flatters to deceive (1 Viewer)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Almajhool ] ++

and Juvelover it's not about u :D
it's for someone who disagreed w/ me in an inadequate way ...
well i think that i'm from the same background aswell !!

leave personals things out of this ethnic way of talking please because that will affect our culture in a bad way and we don't need more of that especially at the moment !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Okay , Trez is a gr8 goal scorer, but he does little else apart from that, and Juve do not attack from all corners of the team so its kinda difficult when one person does not contribute apart from goal scoring

The problem like Paul said is that most ppl do not watch matches on here, just look out for results and do not know how the team played

With Di vaio, we have movement and in so doing not only will he score , he will create openings for his partners and other team mates

France in the wc were lost without Zz and also because Trez did nothing apart from stand in one place expecting others to slave away and create openings for him

Trez will be perfect in Arsenal or Manchester united even Real Madrid where they attack from all quarters and he can clean up

Whoever said Vialli was crap for 2 seasons before he made a gr8 impact in 94/95 season, is very wrong as it was Vialli's off the ball movt and all round contribution that helped to make Baggio the best player on the planet at that time with his goal scoring

Anyway the point is if Trez is not scoring he is not making any sort of contributions and he is not alone in that category, i actually put Vieri and Batistuta also in that category but their goal scoring overshadows the fact that they contribute little otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)