why not emre ? (1 Viewer)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

you make a bullsh it arguement.

By your defination, our defenders are better then inters, because we finished higher. Newsflash: cannavaro is way better then any of our defenders. Also, Parma finished 5th. Does that make them a bad team? No, Giladino is one of the most hot strikers around, scoring more goals then our regular first team strikers put together!!!!!
This is what I said.

++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++

I don't understand what you mean by that.

Maresca is one of the better players in Juve, and you're telling me an Inter sub is 30-40 times the player he is.

If memory serves me right, I think we finished on top of Inter.

That doesn't make sense now right?

If you're saying Emre is that good, back that up. Would be glad to resume this debate with you :angel:
What I meant was, Enzo, who was one of the only better performers this season surely can't be outshone by an Inter sub, whose team finished below us.

I didn't say our defence was better than theirs.

I didn't say we had the best strike force in the league either.

Hence what you said was bullsh1t because everything you said was irrelevant to my point. Now what's the link between Emre (the player who is apparently so good he makes Enzo looks like sh1t) with Cannavaro and Gilardino?

That's right there isn't a link. :dontcare::rolleyes:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Your arguement is black and white. An inter bench player has to be worse then a juventus starter, only cos we finished higher then them. Im linking this with canna and gila cos if your arguement was put to practice on them, its obvious bullshit.
Having said all this, maresca is better them emre, ;), but your way of argueing sucks.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
What I meant was, Enzo, who was one of the only better performers this season surely can't be outshone by an Inter sub, whose team finished below us.
Who cares if he can't outshine Enzo? He can certainly make Camo, Tacch, and Appiah look bad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)