why not emre ? (1 Viewer)

JuveLove

Oct 17, 2003
Emre Belozoglu could be the latest Inter flop to move across the San Siro to Milan following the arrival of several new midfielders.

The Turkish international has struggled to find room under both Hector Cuper and Alberto Zaccheroni since arriving from Galatasaray in 2001.

His influence on the squad is only set to further decrease after the Nerazzurri captured Esteban Cambiasso from Real Madrid and Chelsea’s on loan star Juan Sebastian Veron, while there are strong reports that Edgar Davids and Lazio man Cesar will also join them shortly.

Milan have their ear to the ground and are said to be making a bid for the 24-year-old creative midfielder. He would arrive on a loan spell with an option to make the move permanent at the end of the season.

This is certainly not the first straight switch between the local rivals, as Clarence Seedorf and Andrea Pirlo were sold to Milan after disappointing spells in the Nerazzurri area of the stadium.

Meanwhile, Inter have made two new signings for their youth team from amateur French outfit FC Paris. Tijani Bel Aid is a central midfielder and Under-17 Tunisian international, while Kandja Loic Lumbilla is a centre-forward.

i really believe that emre is a very good player but he hasn't showed what he is capable of doing , well , since he is playing for inter , and i think he will turn out like pirlo when he joined milan , so as i started the thread , why not get emre ????????????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
nah....
Emre will expect a big wage bill, and given the probable coming of emerson, and even if he plays attack midfield, nedved, he wont start.

Aug 27, 2003
you know i really think hes a great player, one of the few ..very few good players that are in inter milan i dont know if he would be used ..more likeley he would be subbed in juve, but if capello has something elese in mind i wouldnt mind having emre in juventus

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Well...He could be a good addition for Milan..
Even worse, you would think after Pirlo and Seedorf, Moratti would think twice about dealing with Milan. He wouldnt dare sell Emre to them, he wouldnt be able to walk in Milan safely anymore.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

Even worse, you would think after Pirlo and Seedorf, Moratti would think twice about dealing with Milan. He wouldnt dare sell Emre to them, he wouldnt be able to walk in Milan safely anymore.
You maybe right...Inter fans won't let him do that But Here's When Money Talks..Milan could offer a good sum of money that he won't be able to refuse

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

you think they would learn.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i would welcome emre anyday of the week.

imagine we get emerson and emre.

we could have:

zambrotta-emerson-emre-nedved

that is awesome!

and if we lose maresca this summer, emre would be prefect to replace him.

if chivu joins, we should use di vaio to get emre!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
we've talked about this before... but anyway Emre is great, he's Inter's own Maresca...
But Emre is 30-40 times better player than Maresca. He actually played a lot before last season.....he is amazing AM......Just when I remember that lovely trough-pass for Martins on Highbury......

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Emre is a good player but I don't think we need a player of his attitude in Juve. He's too volatile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)