Why not Cruze??? (1 Viewer)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++

Pippo??!!??!! You on crack, he is horrible... Unless you give him an open net its rare that he scores. When ever he does score it is usually luck, are a terrible mix up. In Italy they call him an opertunist, meaning he only feeds off deffenders who mess up or rebounds. Last Sunday he had like 4 chances, that were harder to miss than score, and he missed. I hate that dude, his brother is better.
Vieri is the laziest player in Serie A, just because he has an O.K. left foot, and is big in the air people say he is a great player. He has no heart, and without a good play maker he is nothing. I’d keep Trez and Di Vaio, over those two, and def over Cruz…
I agree about pippo but Vieri!!! common man this guy is good ....gets goals from half chances ...great in the air ...needs at least one defender man marking him through out the game if not to score ... i agree though that he is a bad dribbler but we have alex + miccolli for that right ?

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

I agree about pippo but Vieri!!! common man this guy is good ....gets goals from half chances ...great in the air ...needs at least one defender man marking him through out the game if not to score ... i agree though that he is a bad dribbler but we have alex + miccolli for that right ?
I honestly think he's just lazy... and isn't the Vieri he used to be, he always seems like he's slacking. I don't like a player thats getting paid that much money and just walks around, RUN you get paid for it.

Jul 28, 2002
why not??? cos he aint as good as what we can get, and would take non eu if i remeber correctly.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    for the guys who thinks cruz is not good remmember when we played inter in torin he scored twice one from them was a wonderful free kick:(

Jul 12, 2002
    I'd take Julio Cruz. Why? Because he's big and strong, but also talented. He's a better option than Zalayeta or an off-form Di Vaio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)