why juve will go red... (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Not at all.

Even scientists are not what they used to be. Wouldnt their time be better spent trying to find a cure for aids, or cancer, or something actually important?
Dude, a lot of them are working to find those cures. And just because you're a scientist per se doesn't mean you have the skills and knowledge to work with disease or cancer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Dude, a lot of them are working to find those cures. And just because you're a scientist per se doesn't mean you have the skills and knowledge to work with disease or cancer.
Yeah man, I know that, but what I ment is that a lot of sceintists are working on trivial things, and could better spend their time or knowledge.

OP
julio1011

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    i think that red doesn't make any difference... but i am going to start wearing red when i play football for now just to see if i can get better,..... hahahaha

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I played for two indoor soccer teams this year. For one team we wore white shirts, and for the other, we wore red.

The white team is in the semi-finals of the competition, and the red team isn't even in the top 5 :(

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Anthropologists at the University of Durham, northeastern "England "

I understand their feelings, Manure,pool and arsenal are red,
    few teams are blue anyways,
    some years later a new search will reveal chelsea's blue is the really dominance colour!:devil:

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    JUVE, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, Real Madrid, Barca... None of them use Red and they are considered the most winning teams of football history...

That article is bollocks.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    Juve won't wear this color. all the issue is cuz of Ferrari color. Agnelli Family own FIAT and FIAT is managing Ferrari in formula 1 and juve as well.

The black and white is a part of juve's history for 100 years.

so its just a rumor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)