Why is Nedved getting more blonde with Juve?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
because his real hair is getting more gray with years, and thats because CL trophy is getting further and further from him every year and that worrys him and he gets more gray hairs with every season and he has to color it :p

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Because it's not Nedved. It's someone else. Perhaps a Clone, an even better Nedved. Maybe it's Creatine or something ;)

But it's cool :)

"Paul is dead.. hmmm we buried him :smoke: "

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Because he finds it hard to understand capello..
I was thinking something along those lines... that Capello is scaring the guy so much, it's bleaching his hair.

But maybe it's the Torino water. ;)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
swag said:
I was thinking something along those lines... that Capello is scaring the guy so much, it's bleaching his hair.

But maybe it's the Torino water. ;)
:lol: maybe.. guess thats why balza moved to us instead (seeming as tho we are more outside of turin..)

Anyway although I mentioned neddy couldnt understand capello my actual thought process behind that was, capello's too clever and neddys blond.. the blonder they get the dumber they get.. or atleast thats the saying. So in this case nedveds getting dumber (blonde) because he cant understand WTF capello is trying to do. Hope that makes some sense..:D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    Boksic said:
    because of the acid rain in Turin. The same Acid rain that Zidane claimed was making him go bald.
    Did he really claim that??::oops:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)