Why is Juve so reluctant to spen $money$ (1 Viewer)

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
4 or 5 very good polayers.

Really--- is stupid to not spend this season... because the logic says to you that u have a problem (a bif problem in this case) u have to fix it.. in this case by taking out the rotten apples.

Moggi...please dont be a bastard and buy-
There will be changes. Small or big.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
A revolution would mean that we have to start everything from scratch. If if was my choice, I'd just modernize the team with 3-4 new players to start and 2-3 new ones on the bench.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Answer to question:

Cause Juve are cheap bastards that run away with all the money they make and put it into their own trust funds. Who knows what those board members do with all our money. They sure as hell dont buy players.

:p

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Answer to question:

Cause Juve are cheap bastards that run away with all the money they make and put it into their own trust funds. Who knows what those board members do with all our money. They sure as hell dont buy players.

:p
That's an incredibly nice attitude.

If you want to know what the board does with the money why don't you just ask!

Besides it's obvious even to the management of the club that Juve have to buy. I'm sure they will.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
As you know, our team finances closing this season will have a loss of 22 million euros.This is the first time in seven years that we will finish a season with red numbers

OOh, this sound terrible, but really it his? no, because we are a very healthy team ( financially speaking), the healthier in serie A

Yes, we owe 22 millions.Wanna know about the other teams?

Milan owes 247 millions,
Roma 224,
Lazio 334 (the remanents, because this team declared banrupcy a year ago)
inter 304 millions,
parma also declared bancrupcy and so on.

Why everyone owe so much and we owe only 22 millions?

Because the Bianconeri bosses are real smart asses, and instead of going crazy buying lots of players, have invested in real estate and buildings that are owned by the team, and that will be a resource when really needed.

What are the meaning of this? that Juventus is and will be a rich, strong and healthy team for many years to come, and the other team are on the brink of BIG TROUBLES.

Do you think Cragnotti is still owner of Lazio?
Have you heard about the owner of Parma is still in jail?
Why do you think the pig sensi wants so desesperately that the russian buy the roma?

Thats why juve bosses are so reluctant to spent money

Aug 1, 2003
Well, most of you brought up the points, but just wanna point something out - although Madrid have their 'galaxy stars', and though they're out of CL or whatever, one could never deny that that strategy does work. It has claimed Madrid fame through marketing and all, and they get a shitload of money from it.

Of course, I prefer the BlackandWhites :)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
It depends on your purposes
If you’re looking for a Pepsi cola or Pirrili Tyres teams then you better go for the big names
If you don’t want to be F**KED by a team like Monaco then you better bit on young players with reasonable experience

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Yes, we owe 22 millions.Wanna know about the other teams?

Milan owes 247 millions,
Roma 224,
Lazio 334 (the remanents, because this team declared banrupcy a year ago)
inter 304 millions,
parma also declared bancrupcy and so on.
I wonder how these teams will be coming out of the debt.

I know Nafta-Moscow (Roman Abramovich's daughter company) wanted to buy Roma, but canselled off the deal after federal prosecutors conducted search in Roma's offices.

$334 million sounds like A LOT OF MONEY!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Bullsh*t, we don't have any debts
Go have a look at the juve biz website to see our financial situation in detail...we do not have the money some like to think... the facts are there in black and white.

These richlists etc are purely turnover and as such are meaningless as are income only... no outgoings

If you look through the official reports you will see that though we have been the only club in the black, our actual profits have been pathetic to say the least... a mere 2 million last term.

With officially 22mil in losses at the midway point, the fact we have earned millions less than last season with our early exit from cl and not winning the league, ever decreasing tv and sponsorship revenue, the collapse in share value since release and the start of work on the stadium complex this summer... money is tight.

If we are indeed do buy in the summer it will be on the back of at least one high profile sale and they are likely to be cheap sensible purchases to cover the positions that need covering... star or possibly even medium ranked purchases are unlikely

Plus with the new financial regulations the figc and uefa intend to bring in prudence is vital....

Money in italian football is dead, as such we must be ever more careful if we are too survive let alone be succesful.

anyway... go look at juvebiz

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Paul, why does this sound like Deja Vu??

Didn't you make that same exact request about three months ago?
Yes indeed i did matey,

But people choose to beleive we are this great allmighty rich duck, when the facts are there for all to see... either at juvebiz or the figc website... and personally, if even one person looks and sees the facts , i will be happy cause one person will have found the truth.

I understand people not finding new stadium stuff cause its so spread across juvebiz you pretty much have to open every report and peice it togeather, but our financial situation is public knowledge which is freely available all over the net, whether it be juvebiz, figc or numerous finance sites... its so easy to find , the facts are there to be seen etc etc

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i appluad Juve for not looking to go the "easy way out" per se, and use the Salva Calcio act in order to put them in a better position financially by allowing them to spread their debts over an extended period of time, but the fallout in all of this is that they just can't go out and spend money lavishly like some of these other teams.

All one has to do is look at their spending habits over the years, and i'm sorry if i'm beating this like a dead horse, but its plainly obvious.

Juve doesn't spend big money unless they sell their superstars. It's a fact of business with this team. Now, looking into the year ahead, I really don't see them getting any more than 2 players, namely defenders, who are outside of the orginization. As far as midfielders go, forget it. They should, and hopefully will, give players like Giuseepe Sculli and Andrea gasbarroni a chance in midfield, since juve owns them anyway. And they won't get another striker until they sell Trez.

Things won't change until the Stadium is renovated, and even then, its not a guarantee that Juve will alter their ways until at least a couple of more years after that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, but sometimes people need to hear it from more than one source before they feel its a validated opinion. :D

How's the Shelby coming along? Is it in "stealable" condition yet? :)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Yes, but sometimes people need to hear it from more than one source before they feel its a validated opinion. :D

How's the Shelby coming along? Is it in "stealable" condition yet? :)
Basically its in the same condition it was when i got it (actually - exactly the same) but i now have a shed full of parts for it.
After the summer Im having the rest of the year off, so hopefully get some serious work done over the winter

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hope those links I gave you helped.

(Well, at least lie to me and tell me that they did :D)

Good talking to you again Paul, its been a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)