Why Inter sold Cannavaro… (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
moratti is a loser !!!

with the money he spent over the last few years, he could build a good team, but he bought many rubbish instead.
it's not that he's bought rubbish,in fact he's got alot of fantasitc players for the money he's spent.kily,veron,davids,stankovic,canna,burdisso,adriano etc. are all quality.

it's just that there's something about inter that ruins players.only adriano looks like he may escape the plague but somebody better get him out of there soon.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

it's not that he's bought rubbish,in fact he's got alot of fantasitc players for the money he's spent.kily,veron,davids,stankovic,canna,burdisso,adriano etc. are all quality.

it's just that there's something about inter that ruins players.only adriano looks like he may escape the plague but somebody better get him out of there soon.
I agree, inter have a curse on the players who move to this team , i hope it stays that way , especially for davids who left BARCA to come to play in INTER:D

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
I think that Inter is under pressure...You have to imagine, that it is one of the most famous clubs in football-history They want to prove themselves, but at the moment it doesn't really work...

It's similar to Real Marid...Their problem is that by buying the best players in the world, they destroyed the team-work and now Real is just a mix out of everything and nothing!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by la_dynamite86 ] ++
I think that Inter is under pressure...You have to imagine, that it is one of the most famous clubs in football-history They want to prove themselves, but at the moment it doesn't really work...
At the moment? Dude, this hasn't been working for 20 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)