Why i prefer spain to italy (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think leagues are difficult to compare. Historically Italy, Spain and England has been most interesting. Even when Italian clubs sucked in european competitions (until last season), people still thought about Italian league as one of the strongest.

We can only judge different leagues by the way they perform in international competitions, but to me personally it means nothing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Statistically Italy is the best team in Europe based on achievements in european cups. They have been generally strong since the early days, while Spain has only camed this modern times, except RealM. England is the worst, 1 CL final in 35 years (i think it was) speaks for itself! :)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Yepp thats true :(, had that referee only stop the game after the 4 added minutes he was supposed to do we would have been the champions, but of course he did not do that so france managed to score!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Yepp thats true :(, had that referee only stop the game after the 4 added minutes he was supposed to do we would have been the champions, but of course he did not do that so france managed to score!
Then again, you can't really blame the referee entirely (which is what Azzurri fans tend to do a lot :p), because they really shouldn't have broken down and conceded a goal so late in the game.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Then again, you can't really blame the referee entirely (which is what Azzurri fans tend to do a lot :p)
You can say we complain as much as you wont, i really dont care, and it is very easy for YOU as Korean NT fan to say that (WC2002) Azzurri on the other hand has reason for complaining. The referee should have ended the match after the 4 added minutes he was supposed to do, END of story! :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gimme a break, I'm an Azzurri supporter as well, but as I've said many times before, blood runs thicker than water. I was supporting Italy in the final against France too btw, I was just making an observation

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
They all say they are fans, but when it comes to the case you,- wont admit that Italy has been treaten unfairly by the referee lately. How much fan are you really?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Did I say that the extra time added on the final was unfair? No, of course the game should have ended and Italy crowned champions. My point was that you can't solely blame the referee.

Surely a team that can call themselves European champions should be able to sustain pressure for a couple of minutes in the final of a major tournament.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Oh come on guys, I thought we finished with this issue in the Maldini thread.

Delpiero10- me and you and the rest of the people are biased because we think it was all unfair.

Graham- you are biased because you are Korean. And I can understand where you're coming from. If there was a contreversial incident with Azerbaijan NT, I would never believe that they are wrong.

This conversation will not get us anywhere.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
i don`t think that Ronaldinho is "so great" that everybody says hè mus lean something about the game it`s a team sport,and he dosen`t seem to reelize that.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)