Why do you hate Jaecole (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Jae Cole messes around with the hottest women infact. And you hate him because he is better looking than you and has success with the ladies :D

-Blandie
That is exactly why, because i don't have a bangin' hot girlfriend, whom I might add, is not a coke head like some people.

I also hate Jamie because he is anorexic, and he might go to hell for killing himself like a little punk *****.

AND, he's gay.

(Burke)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
It wasnt revealed. But she made a thread remember talking about how some guy kissed and told and it embarassed her. Id go with anal for 10 points, Spit and Swallow for 30 or Deep Throat for 50.

Ok I think that is the line.

- Blandest
That was my guess :D

And I dont think she has left, just taking a break I think.

May 30, 2004
i hate jae cole because of threads such as these why do you or he care if anyone hates him on a frikin online forum... i dont kno about you guys but i come to this forum to check and discuss on juventus news get videos and pics from the multimedia section etc.. and get to know some juventus fans better it is Juventuz.com not whtdo you think about me .com so just stop with the pointless threads please and the idiotic conversations be4 i get a brain tumor... only people who kno jae cole for real can be jealous of him .. hes just a fictional charachter to me a name on a forum with a nice avatar.

OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    hold up. I didn't create this thread, nor do I care in.... any fvcking way whatsoever.. who in this place likes me. If you dont like idiotic conversations I would recommend you stop visiting here because all I've seen from you is exactly that. So move along if this is below and save us all the shit.

May 30, 2004
    hold up. I didn't create this thread, nor do I care in.... any fvcking way whatsoever.. who in this place likes me. If you dont like idiotic conversations I would recommend you stop visiting here because all I've seen from you is exactly that. So move along if this is below and save us all the shit.
    you kno if you read the banner of this site it says juventuzforums - the meeting place for all juventinis... are you a juventini ? id actually like to kno how you ended up on this site. i havent posted here for a while and so my shit is already saved up for our conversation here now :D

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    I came to this site during Liverpool-Juve and stayed until the end, that's when we won. So indeed I've posted alot on topic here and it's been constructive usually and even off topic. Unfortunately right now the forum has reached the lows that members like you need to come into the dreaded off topic to tell others how pathetic they are. What's the point? The hangout forum is there for a reason, if you don't like it, don't come into it. Just like I won't come into another transfer rumour thread and tell you that you are a pathetic bastard for posting it again.

It's all relevent. So please, if you have a problem with this, report it to a moderator or request the hangout be closed. Don't come into a thread and blast it when you have no right to do so. Get it?

May 30, 2004
    I came to this site during Liverpool-Juve and stayed until the end, that's when we won. So indeed I've posted alot on topic here and it's been constructive usually and even off topic. Unfortunately right now the forum has reached the lows that members like you need to come into the dreaded off topic to tell others how pathetic they are. What's the point? The hangout forum is there for a reason, if you don't like it, don't come into it. Just like I won't come into another transfer rumour thread and tell you that you are a pathetic bastard for posting it again.

It's all relevent. So please, if you have a problem with this, report it to a moderator or request the hangout be closed. Don't come into a thread and blast it when you have no right to do so. Get it?
    ahh you were one of them liverpool fans.. hehe i wasnt saying how pathetic u are i just thought the topic was pathetic shared an opinion.. the forum has reached its low as the season is over and the only thread tht wuld be functional much of the time is the hangout and the transfer threads.. and you are right if i dont like it i shuldnt come to it and i ll try not to sometimes i just get my self sucked in sorry newy i dint mean any disrespect to you and it wuld be also appreciated tht you dont come in the transfer threads.

i have never reported anything to a moderator and never will anyone can say whtever he or she wants to say.. ur right though i shuldnt come in a thread and blast it but this specific one just intimidated me as it was ubber pathetic and i couldnt help it... I get it now ..

sorry for the inconvenience everyone proceeeeed with ur opinions on Why do you hate jae cole .. enjoy :groan:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    ahh you were one of them liverpool fans.. hehe i wasnt saying how pathetic u are i just thought the topic was pathetic shared an opinion.. the forum has reached its low as the season is over and the only thread tht wuld be functional much of the time is the hangout and the transfer threads.. and you are right if i dont like it i shuldnt come to it and i ll try not to sometimes i just get my self sucked in sorry newy i dint mean any disrespect to you and it wuld be also appreciated tht you dont come in the transfer threads.

i have never reported anything to a moderator and never will anyone can say whtever he or she wants to say.. ur right though i shuldnt come in a thread and blast it but this specific one just intimidated me as it was ubber pathetic and i couldnt help it... I get it now ..

sorry for the inconvenience everyone proceeeeed with ur opinions on Why do you hate jae cole .. enjoy :groan:
    Thats what you call backtracking :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)