Why do the 'guests' look at such trivial things? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Yep, and other then I suppose DP, and a few others, none have any great love for Juve, they arent fans of the club, do people really think that Nedved was a life-long fan of the club, like Totti and Roma? The fact is, that Roma players love the club and (unless the club want/have to sell them) will always want to say. Look at De Rossi, Man United, Chelsea and Real Madrid have expressed an interested, and he has said he wants to sign a new contact. And Roma right now is a club that cant promise success, unlike Man United and Real Madrid at least!

Buy on AliExpress.com

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Yep, and other then I suppose DP, and a few others, none have any great love for Juve, they arent fans of the club, do people really think that Nedved was a life-long fan of the club, like Totti and Roma? The fact is, that Roma players love the club and (unless the club want/have to sell them) will always want to say. Look at De Rossi, Man United, Chelsea and Real Madrid have expressed an interested, and he has said he wants to sign a new contact. And Roma right now is a club that cant promise success, unlike Man United and Real Madrid at least!
Believe me, it's all about money ;)
Money makes the world go round....

And now I have to go back to school, for me that makes the world go round :groan:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Money isnt always everything in football (thankfully).

Look when Giggs burst onto the screen, Inter and Juve wanted him for years, but United wouldnt sell (at a time when United, didnt have a great finicial strengh). Money isnt everything (its a hell of alot, but not everything!)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
The fact is, that Roma players love the club and (unless the club want/have to sell them) will always want to say. Look at De Rossi, Man United, Chelsea and Real Madrid have expressed an interested, and he has said he wants to sign a new contact.
You honestly think that the average Roma player loves his club more than the average Juve player? Is that why you brought up the very special case De Rossi, instead of a "normal" player?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Okay, Totti, Cassano, Samuel (please, everyone knows he would of loved to have stayed at Roma, in fact I wouldnt be surprised if after his contact runs out, he comes back on a free). De Rossi, Mancini, Candela (although he's past it, so it doesnt really matter). Pellizolli.

But naming these players, it doesnt really matter, because what I am talking about is the future, players like De Rossi, D'Agostino, Cerci etc etc. They love the club, and will stay with it there whole carears, because they came through the academy. How can have Juve players NOT been brought?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Samuel? Cassano? Mancini? I don't understand why most of the names you mention have proved to have such an endless love of Roma, that no Juve player except Del Piero has.

If anything Roma has a young squad, with many players who have played for Roma most of their life (De Rossi f.e.). But I don't see how the other players, like Mancini, has shown that they are special from all other footballers. IMO you just need to take off the giallorossi glasses.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
giallorossi glasses.
But...I really really like them!

You see, with them we're currently top of Serie A, after beating AC Milan 4-0 at home...and have just beaten Madrid 3-1, with a hat-trick from Totti. Madrid, then annocemented there bankrupcy, and are now called Madrid Soccer 2004...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But...I really really like them!

You see, with them we're currently top of Serie A, after beating AC Milan 4-0 at home...and have just beaten Madrid 3-1, with a hat-trick from Totti. Madrid, then annocemented there bankrupcy, and are now called Madrid Soccer 2004...
If I had those glasses on Franco Sensi wouldn't be the head of my club. :undecide:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

No thanks. We don't need an overweight imbecile to lead Juve. :D
To missmanage the money and then pay from his pockets and tell the fans what a great manager he is

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Money isnt always everything in football (thankfully).

Look when Giggs burst onto the screen, Inter and Juve wanted him for years, but United wouldnt sell (at a time when United, didnt have a great finicial strengh). Money isnt everything (its a hell of alot, but not everything!)
In that case you're right.

But how much did they pay for Beckham? I can't earn so much in whole my life! That's money :S Most of the time football=money, sorry to say that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)