Why do the 'guests' look at such trivial things? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    That loser who started the thread cares obviously

:sob:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    You have to look at how guests end up on the forum in the first place- through search.

So, they google rosicky and nedved, and end up in an a 50 year old thread.

That's how I found out about this site 8 months ago.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    You have to look at how guests end up on the forum in the first place- through search.

So, they google rosicky and nedved, and end up in an a 50 year old thread.

That's how I found out about this site 8 months ago.

thats how we all did

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Gotta love guests dont you...they just lurk about...there mostly Inter fans, trying to sponge of any kind of success at all!

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    well, answer my question! Who looks at ' rosicky to pair with nedved' anymore? thats like years old!
    :LOL: *i am laughing at the stupidty of this thread*:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Gotta love guests dont you...they just lurk about...there mostly Inter fans, trying to sponge of any kind of success at all!
    :howler:

That's cruel...
    seriously though, I admire a lot of those inter fans. The ones who've supported Inter for years and still support them.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Why would we need to 'sponge' of success? The fact is, Roma as a football team right now arent a 'big' team. The best we can hope for is to scrap into Europe, BUT we at least have a great future to look toward too, who cares about 1 season, when we're going to have a backbone, of some many future great players? You can win this season, if your so desperate for it, but who has the best future?

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Why would we need to 'sponge' of success? The fact is, Roma as a football team right now arent a 'big' team. The best we can hope for is to scrap into Europe, BUT we at least have a great future to look toward too, who cares about 1 season, when we're going to have a backbone, of some many future great players? You can win this season, if your so desperate for it, but who has the best future?
    you're fully right ;)

actually I think you can't predict who has the best future... Clubs change so many players! For Juve Del Piero and Nedved and Buffon are great players, maybe they make the club "good", but what if they change clubs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)