WhY dO plAyERs HAvE no MUstaChe n FAcial Hr. (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
get i'll get to the point

why is it a rarity to see a player with a mustache or much facial hair, unlike other professions?

isnt it weird?

does facial hair disrupt the aerodynamic flow of the player :eek:

or does is it because it would be harder for players to blow out mukus after missing a open goal (like they always do..)..with the mukus getting stuck on the mustache or sumthing...;)

:undecide:

seriously, does anyone know why?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I play ball with my friends. Makes no difference if I am shaved or not :)

But those highly-paid popular footballers in Europe want to look good.

Jul 28, 2002
Dj, loadsa players have facial hair, kuranyi, Baggio's, dp (lazy shaver) and many more...but its not fashionable at the moment ot have a beard or goatee.

Jul 28, 2002
doesnt for me...but footy player in europe tend to stay clean shaven for the ladies, but if they do have a beard they are either a fashionable beard/goatee...some form of style piece.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
there is one swedish player with FACIAL HAIR! dont remember his name.
That's Glenn Peter Stromberg, ex-Atalanta legend.

Actually there have been quite a few top players with facial hair or at least a moustache in the past : Mazzola, Rivelino, Socrates, Cerezo, Alemao, Graziani, Pulici, Gerets, the young Bergomi, Albertosi...

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    when i say facial hair i mean he actually keeps a mustache or a beard or a goatee. Not meaning he didnt shave for a while (like dp when he hasnt shave for a few months and has spots forming)

but its a rarity to see a full beard.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
    when i say facial hair i mean he actually keeps a mustache or a beard or a goatee. Not meaning he didnt shave for a while (like dp when he hasnt shave for a few months and has spots forming)

but its a rarity to see a full beard.
    A few months? Try a few days.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    olof HAD.

Erik that was on purpose :sigh:

see, only the few famous players have. the typical lower clubs have no facial hair :down: :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    olof HAD.

see, only the few famous players have. the typical lower clubs have no facial hair :down: :eek:
    it's more of a cultural thing Deej. it's not like most Europeans keep their facial hair anyway.
    add to that that it isn't trendy at the moment. it was in the late 80's (Vialli, Bergomi..etc.)

PS wierd question.... What shit are you on at the moment?! must me something new... :dazed:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    olof HAD.

no olof has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)