Why did we buy Baiocoo (1 Viewer)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
This guy is a real stinker!! Who the hell is he? I mean with all the decent midfielders out there we buy this no-passing, no-dribbling, no-creativity, no-pace, no-defending, sorry excuse for a soccer player. why is he even on the team?:fero:

O.k. seriously, I know we needed to stregthen our midfield, but who is the dumb*ss scout:)fero:Moggi:fero:) who saw anything good in this guy. plus i hope they weren't thinking of having this guy replace davids in case he left. :fero:

I think we should have put that money toward D'alessandro, cuz this Baiocco guy is a total waste.

Buy on AliExpress.com

modan

Jul 13, 2002
i agree... he's not skilful and i don't see how he has helped the team... it seems that lippi is only putting him in first team to show that he has bought the right player but it only shows even more how lippi has failed to sign the right player... and if the money spent in him can be used on better players like van bommel...it would have been totally different

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
future tell if he is a failure or success.

i agree we should but another player instead of him, there are thousands creative midfielders out there.
i want us to get on of those.... rosicky, d'alessandro, van der vaart!!!

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Maybe everyone had inhaled to much of Lippi's cigar smoke and it had clouded their judgement!!!!!

he needs to be sold...and quickly

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Maybe we owed Perugia a favour, a pretty big one by the look of it.

What he offers over Maresca, God only knows, but that's the Juve management for you.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well the way i see it, last season we got rid of our one true ass-clown, so we bought another one....

At least paramatti was funny

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
He should leave in January .. there is no room for players like him in Juve :stuckup:
I am actually surprised you of all people is saying this, as you seem to like every player we have , well you did say you had no least favourite

After reading all this stuff, I actually do feel sorry for the guy and I wish him well in the famous black and white of Ascoli:D

No actually I feel sorry for him

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++
too harsh........

all of ya. :frown:
I totally agree with you.

Imagine if Baiocoo has the net and visits the thread how he would feel. Do yall have feelings?:down:

Never said he was good btw:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
we can't lie and say that he's playing well...i think he knows how he is playing anyway. the imortan thing is not to attack him personally.

i agree, he should be sold in the upcomming calcio mercato. We should get a better midfielder too, even though he wont be elegiable for the CL (i think). thats if of course juve lasts that long in the CL!! :down:

but i agree, that his deadline to prove himself is next janurary.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
at least he's a better player than Taachinardi. but well, he isn't as good-looking as Taachinardi that's for sure!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I remember the great goal he scored against Lazio when he was with Perugia. I think it will take 10 or 15 of these goals to win most of us over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)