Why did Juve lose ? (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
In the tim cup juvee played two of the big teams in Seria A and champions league.As everyone knows we lost against Inter by one goal from Crespo.I don't want the team to win every pre-season match, but if the team would lose they should lose while they are fighting to win.Against Milan we played a very good game and won.
I'm just saying that the team against Inter was the strong team, they should have fought more just to show the fans what Juve are, even though it is just a friendly.

Another thing in the Inter vs. Juvee match is the linesman. He had two or three terrible calls against Del Piero and Di Vaio.There was one call against DP that was clearly a wrong desicion.

Please tell me what do you think ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Why fight more and risk injuries in silly friendly matches???
The team is performing well and getting into shape, that's the purpose of the pre-season, not risking everything going for the win.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes there is no reason to make a novel because we lost that cup. And IMO the team that played with milan was more ttaking sided, because that we won.
In the inter game our mid was for defense.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree with Kaliman. Of course you should try to win, but not with all means, especially in these friendly matches.

Besides, as every team, we'll lose some games this season. We'll win much more of course, but we will lose some. Sometimes for no apparent reason, things just dont go your way. You win some, you lose some.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
No-one ever wants to lose, but I don't think that this is a big problem, after all, we beat the same Inter team in the Birra Moretti Trophy, didn't we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)