why are we so stupid we don't buy rivaldo? (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Has anyone seen Rivaldo hattrick against depor couple years back to secure Champion lg placing for following year- in particular the bicycle-

also you guys don't remeber that nedved's first season was really poor. it takes time and faith to settle in a great team with a highly competitve starting 11 like taht of Mialn and also Juve. And you can't tell me taht a player who was undeniable that great can be really shit now in the space of 1 or 2 years. and aslo do you really think he's going to bolton for da money.

ps: Egyptian _ Juventino blow it outta ya arse

u said it dude. "coupLe of years"

"coupLe of years" juve was stiLL good

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
totally btw A_LAcki, please check out rookie forum and answer my question?? "Need help" section... thanks already...

Chileno

May 4, 2004
to bad for cruzeiro? What are you guys talking about? Hes great and one of the best in his time. Why is he a free agent ? Cruzeiro didn't renue his contract?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
wow...maybe we could bring in redondo, hierro, and batigol as well. lets make this a team which is suitable to play against the other local retired homes in turin.

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
i think that we need to buy Rivaldo 'cause he will definetly have inspiration to show he's true quality's(especialy to Milan),we need some brazilian magic....

Markko

May 29, 2003
Rivaldo? Used to be an excellent player, but is no more. Age. Age is inevitable.
Montero, Ferrara and Pessotto facing the same problems. Thuram probably in two years time.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tomijanac ] ++
i think that we need to buy Rivaldo 'cause he will definetly have inspiration to show he's true quality's(especialy to Milan),we need some brazilian magic....
Rivaldo may be keen to show us that he's still a quality player but that doesn't mean he'll succeed. World record transfer fee or free agent, doesn't matter one bit to me, I still wouldn't want him to sign for Juve. I'm sorry, but he's passed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)