Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    :lol: she got me there....I actually went and read her last posts, didn't see anything deserving a ban, even remotely....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Rami said:
    when someone asked a "stupid" question that day you answered "Google it",so I told you "you could search it" ,with your style,it was a joke,got it now?;)

btw what's the reason behind your attitude against me?Is it related to that "moment of clarity" thread?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Snoop: I don't think Rami is so much copping a 'tude here as much as he's saying, "whatthef$@# ... 'scuze me?!"

I wasn't too sure of what you meant by that post either.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    No man,not just that,he was ignoring my posts (directed to him) many times.I don't have a porblem with that anyway,just curious ;)

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    snoop said:
    when someone asked a "stupid" question that day you answered "Google it",so I told you "you could search it" ,with your style,it was a joke,got it now?;)

btw what's the reason behind your attitude against me?Is it related to that "moment of clarity" thread?
    Ahaaa...well I said I searched for her posts and didn't find any material worth banning her...then you guys clarified to me that its just her title! Am I supposed to think she is not banned and she just chose the "banned" title and google that also? I am not that clever you know;) and besides asking what is Empoli's position in Serie A and why a member is banned with no apparant reason are two different things.

and what attitude are you talking about?? Did you get that from my "huh"?? :confused:

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    snoop said:
    No man,not just that,he was ignoring my posts (directed to him) many times.I don't have a porblem with that anyway,just curious ;)
    Ignoring? I dont know what posts you speak of....but didn't even occur to you that I might not of seen them? Anyways tell me which threads and Ill be more than happy to reply...trust me I have nothing against you or anybody over here.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Rami said:
    Ignoring? I dont know what posts you speak of....but didn't even occur to you that I might not of seen them? Anyways tell me which threads and Ill be more than happy to reply...trust me I have nothing against you or anybody over here.
    don't need to show you anything,I believe you,it seems I misundersood you ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)