Who's the worst - Totti, Di Canio or Zeman? (1 Viewer)

Who's worse: Totti, Di Canio, or Zeman?

• Totti

• Di Canio

• Zeman

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Here's my list

#3 - Di Canio,i thought things get better with age,but his stupidity levels keep on gettin higher & higher.

#2 - Zeman, he obviously wants the Juve hotseat but cant ask nicely :lol:.I heard Scunthorpe United had him as the last coaching option on their list.

#1 - Totti, my personal favourite!He's a f%$king battyboy!I hate him, he sucks.I hope he breaks his legs(after the world cup though) and i hope van nistelrooy joins him in a wheelchair after the world cup!:biggrin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
They are all bad and worst.... but they are worst in their own way!!
zeman and totti are the worst compare to di canio..i still like di canio even though he is hot tempered like totti... but he can be a true hero when it comes to real business on soccer. unlike totti and zeman...they are shit and crap...hope they die!

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Totti is actually a great man compared to Paolo Di Canio. Totti didn't want to hold the "Olympic Fire"-staff because Paolo Di Canio would be doing it too. It was a good way to demonstrate. I would give him +rep for that. :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
edpiero said:
Di Canio...went from being a really good guy to the asshole he is now..
Di Canio has allways been the same... He was doing the same thing on the terraces as a kid and in fame has aired his views at every opportunity throughout his playing career both at home and abroad...

This is nothing even slightly new... Take a look at his book for a real look at the man

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Only one answer... Di Canio... hes a fascist...

Totti, an arse maybe, but a great player...

Zeman, maybe you dont agree with what he has done or said, but fact is he is a man who is willing to follow his principles at any cost and truely loves his sport, a man willing to sacrifice himself for the better of our sport... I cannot hold that against him...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Shadowfax said:
Di Canio has allways been the same... He was doing the same thing on the terraces as a kid and in fame has aired his views at every opportunity throughout his playing career both at home and abroad...

This is nothing even slightly new... Take a look at his book for a real look at the man
Really? I thought that award he got showed who he really was..catching the ball when the goalkeeper was injured..all for show.. :disagree:
Ill check on that book soon

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
All the same .

Have a tought for Zeman ,he is just mentally ill.

From Totti4TV

Zeman suffers GOJS (Get Owned by Juventus Syndrome ) a delirious paranoia which generates an environment of hostility,obsession and aggression in his midst. His condition also provokes a continuous state of anxiety against former master.He tends to exaggerates his accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
1-Di Canio : for bringing Politics or racism to football.

2-Totti : for his bad behaviours at the pitch.

3-Zeman : he is the last,at least he only dislikes/hates Juve for reasons

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Shadowfax said:
Only one answer... Di Canio... hes a racist...

Totti, an arse maybe, but a great player...

Zeman, maybe you dont agree with what he has done or said, but fact is he is a man who is willing to follow his principles at any cost and truely loves his sport, a man willing to sacrifice himself for the better of our sport... I cannot hold that against him...
I agree with those,specially Zeman.He maybe our "Enemy",but he is doing that for reasons like you said,but still he is "bad",because he talks non sense about Juve alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)