who's the most popular member in the forum...?? (11 Viewers)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #222
    great!

we like each other!

now what??
    (j/k)

any other "wild" stories about juve??

but the BEST was the one with the kid and bicycle....
    have you read it??

when i did,i nearly cried how much i was laughing!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Does anybody like me??

I need to know, because I'm very insecure.

Despite the fact that I'm 6ft 3 1'2 in tall, 220 lbs, full-blooded Italian and have a beautiful blond wife.
    Have you seen Any Given Sunday??? Imagine the locker room scene at half time at the start of the movie. I'm Washington, you're the coach :cool: ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Have you seen Any Given Sunday??? Imagine the locker room scene at half time at the start of the movie. I'm Washington, you're the coach :cool: ;)
    Oh great, now I have to go and rent it.

I don't remember.

A simple yes or no would've been fine, Z.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Bah, how can you not have seen it??? Al Pacino, Cameron Diaz, LL Cool J, that comedian guy...

Anyways, a football team, Al Pacino is the coach, is losing bad and at half time the coach does a little motivational speech. He says something like: "Are you going to fight or are you going to get beaten like pußies??? If you want to be a pußy raise your hand" and them he raises his hand.

After that Washington (LL Cool J) raises his hand. PAcino says:"What the hell are you doing Julian?", and W answers: "I didnt want you to be the only pußy with his hand raised coach, so I thought I might help you out"

I hope you understand now ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Does anybody like me??

I need to know, because I'm very insecure.

Despite the fact that I'm 6ft 3 1'2 in tall, 220 lbs, full-blooded Italian and have a beautiful blond wife.

that's not the question my friend. What I believe the question you should ask yourself is do you like yourself. answer that and the world is your oyster :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Bah, how can you not have seen it??? Al Pacino, Cameron Diaz, LL Cool J, that comedian guy...

Anyways, a football team, Al Pacino is the coach, is losing bad and at half time the coach does a little motivational speech. He says something like: "Are you going to fight or are you going to get beaten like pußies??? If you want to be a pußy raise your hand" and them he raises his hand.

After that Washington (LL Cool J) raises his hand. PAcino says:"What the hell are you doing Julian?", and W answers: "I didnt want you to be the only pußy with his hand raised coach, so I thought I might help you out"

I hope you understand now ;)
    Of course I've seen it, I said I couldn't REMEMBER that part.

And yes, I understand now.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #238
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i love you. you love me. great.

but i love dj as well :undecide:
    me too.

but the first in my heart is you...
    i just can't help it.
    i love you soo much! :heart:

and i am soo happy we share the same feelings.....:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)