Who's for the "new lady" (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Who actually thinks Juve are better off with a whole revolution ie. change in directors/managers, coach and a few new players
i am sure you would like very much to change our team name to Real and our base to Madrid as well :rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i am sure you would like very much to change our team name to Real and our base to Madrid as well :rolleyes:
what are you on about? he asked who thinks its for better. if you want to pick on him, get a decent background to do that.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

what are you on about? he asked who thinks its for better. if you want to pick on him, get a decent background to do that.
:wth: what? by turning into a poor attention seeking lowlife prick like you? no thank you ....:rolleyes:

you of all people have no right to tell me to do anything. What? so you pick on people everyday you think you are the fukkin Godfather of this forum?.. just get lost ..

Sep 28, 2002

:wth: what? by turning into a poor attention seeking lowlife prick like you? no thank you ....:rolleyes:

you of all people have no right to tell me to do anything. What? so you pick on people everyday you think you are the fukkin Godfather of this forum?.. just get lost ..
do you at least know me to call me lowlife prick? whatever, like i give a horse **** about what you say.

and whats your point, ok, i pick on people. but when you come and acuse alex of wanting juve to turn to real madrid and i say that you have no point to do so you start throwing insults. once again, get a background to do that.

and one more thing. go suck a ****.

Aug 1, 2003
wow, chill people.

on the topic though, I'd just want a new coach, some new players, and most importantly , a new mentality from our players. this season I think they actually thought finishing third is something to be proud of :groan:

May 16, 2004
well ofcourse we need a new coach, as marcello is leaving for sure... and we do need a few new players, and I'd prefer ferrari, bonera and diana... and perhaps chevanton or gilardino if trezeguet and/or di vaio leaves... and there's a lot of players on loan and partially owned by juve, like blasi, brighi and gasbaroni... I don't know enough about any of them to say whether they're good enough to join juve now or ever...

May 4, 2004
In: Gilardino, Ferrari or Mexes, Kroldrup, Emerson, Diego or Van Der Vaart, Fiore... + Rodriguez as a sub, for Ferrari or Mexes..!

Out: Trezeguet, Nedved, Montero, Illianuo(sorry for spell), Conte, Di Vaio, Camoranesi...

the reason i think nedved, di vaio should leave is that this is the last chance to get big money for nedved, he is getting old.. and di vaio, IMO he is to good to be sub, and not that good to be regular for juve...

and kroldrup, maybe some of u disagree, but he is really good, he is from denmark and i live here, i have seen him play for the NT too and he plays very good there too, like in udinese... then we cold use zambrotta in the LM.. and buy fiore... as RM!

and bring Brighi + Blasi from loan!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova: Nedved , Camo , u want them out??? Damn !

Plus , we only need maximum 3 players thi season Not 9....

the only players we need to Buy are : Ferrari , Gila , and another high quality Defender Like Puyol ... you guys really exagurate with the players thing.. and btw we need No midfielders.. Only 2defenders and 1 attacker ! That's all It's simple ... Not New Juve!

Sep 28, 2002

haha, just noticed. so if you have a reason to pick on person that means youre a lowlife prick? hahaha, man you suck.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ferrari, Gilardino and Mexes would be just great....along with Pirindelli to manage....the trophies will be back next year

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

haha, just noticed. so if you have a reason to pick on person that means youre a lowlife prick? hahaha, man you suck.
hahahah.. looks like that thing still stuck inside huh.. ;)

sorry about the personal insults and all.. you suddenly come to me and bash me on doing what yourself do in every post... and make it as if you are the sole controller of picking people in this forum and need to have a pricky 'background' like yourself to do it... :wth:... just push my button mann...

beside.. you are a big boy now ;).... you eats insults for breakfast... thats was just nothing... its okay.. you have a lot of frens here in this forum who can be there for you... ;) .. take a deep breath... let it go.. ITS OVER....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
we need at least three or four defenders, one midfielder, and one, mostly two strikers, if we sell two strikers.

wow, calm down fli and aressandro10

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think 4 defenders is ideal. We need a whole new CB partnership, a long-term replacement for Thuram (especially if he's sold this season) and preferably another LB so that Zambro has the option of being restored to RM, which I've been hoping for since ages ago. Even though it's not gonna happen, I want 4 defenders, 1 defensive mid (preferably Emerson) to partner Maresca in DM (hoping Appiah finds his feet next season), 1 playmaker and a replacement for Trez, preferably Gilardino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)