Whoa: Deco, Jankulovski, Heinz? and Cristiano Zanetti (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Impatient Juve turn to Deco Sunday 27 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contract renegotiations with David Trezeguet have stalled again, so the Bianconeri are turning their attention towards some Euro 2004 stars.

Trezeguet’s experience in the Championships have been bitterly disappointing with France’s quarter-final exit to Greece, but this next week will be crucial in deciding his future.

The former Monaco hitman (pictured) has only one year left to run on his contract and the Bianconeri will either pen a new deal or release him for around £15m this summer.

His wage demands are considered too steep and the club won’t offer more than a four-year contract worth £2.8m a season.

There is interest from Barcelona and Chelsea for Trezeguet, so Juve could turn their attention to some of the players who have emerged from the tournament in Portugal.

News that Brazil-born Deco’s talks with Chelsea have broken down alerted transfer guru Luciano Moggi to this opportunity, as they had already approached the Porto star last season.

Another option upfront is the Czech Republic’s Marek Heinz, who curled in a wonder goal against Germany this week.

Banik Ostrava star Heinz is generally used as a substitute for the Czechs and had already been linked with Juve over the last few months.

Everton, Hamburg and Bayer Leverkusen are all showing an interest in the striker, but the Bianconeri’s key to the whole affair could be his international teammate Pavel Nedved, who takes every opportunity to sing the praises of Serie A.

The Czech contingent in Turin is growing rapidly, as a deal has almost been completed for the arrival of Udinese midfielder Marek Jankulovski in exchange for Matteo Brighi plus £3m.

However, as negotiations for Emerson grind to a halt following Roma’s refusal to accept less than £12m, it is reported Fabio Capello has requested Cristiano Zanetti as an alternative.

The Italian international was already under Capello’s orders at Roma and did not hide his anger when the midfielder was sold to Inter in July 2001.

]

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
Zanetti??? Why, GOD Why do you punish me all the time??????

First Zebina now fukkin Zanetti.....NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is a good news.....Trezes contract negotiations have stalled again....I hope that everybody saw how bad player he is on this Euro,he couldnt do anything......Gila is way way better player.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Deco is 90% a chelsea player. Jankulowski has been a transfer target for a long time.

Zanetti, ohh comon! I would fill that place better!

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Deco is 90% a chelsea player . Jankulowski has been a transfer target for a long time.

Zanetti, ohh comon! I would fill that place better!
    No, he is not! The deal fell through!

In any case it's not 90% probable that he'll join Chelsea.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    deco, heinz and jakulovski would be great transfers, but zanetti, i dont think he would come in use at juve.
    Yeah,i prefer Emo,even for 15mil.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

No, he is not! The deal fell through!

In any case it's not 90% probable that he'll join Chelsea.
    Anyway, i dont think juve can effort him! Its a clear path for Chelsea

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    No! again: The deal fell through. Peter Kenyon does not want him, they're giving the likes of Joe Cole (and others) a chance.

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
    Only player out of theses i will go for would be jankulovski. deco i dont rate as for cristiano zanetti well sez it all dont it. 2 step forwards one step back my opinion. i hear gallas is wanted by capello. good move.

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
    Lets bring Rosicky, he is better than deco in my opion and with him we could put nedved at the left. We could also bring perrotta who is a lot better than zanetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)