Who would you buy and why? (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Sorry but I will go on my own list rather than go with the outline posted by Mark...just couldn't resist to write my own team...

Coach: Del Neri

since he plays a 4-4-2 based on a wing play very similar to the first Milan of Sacchi or the best Man Utd of Fergusson. I would go like this.

1) Buffon
2)Daniel Alves (right defender)
3)Zambrotta (left defender)
5) Ferrari (right center back)
6) Lucio (left center back)
7)Camoranesi (right wing)
11) Santana (left wing)
4) Maresca (right center mid)
8) Kapo (left center mid)
10) Del Piero/Miccoli (foward)
9) Ibrahimovic (striker)

I think this team could be possible and would be a solid team for next year.
Intresting idea, but that midfield wouldnt work at all. Who would deffend? Mares proved that he cant do the job of a deffensive mid, he is too careless and too injury prone, and Kapo, well he is a left winger, maybe a left mid, but tackleing isnt his job. Santana and Camo? I wouldnt consider it as a pair of consistent players.

And I dont trust Zlatan as a Trez replacement, he is simply not as good as our best scorer in the last three years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

Intresting idea, but that midfield wouldnt work at all. Who would deffend? Mares proved that he cant do the job of a deffensive mid, he is too careless and too injury prone, and Kapo, well he is a left winger, maybe a left mid, but tackleing isnt his job. Santana and Camo? I wouldnt consider it as a pair of consistent players.

And I dont trust Zlatan as a Trez replacement, he is simply not as good as our best scorer in the last three years.
Who defends in Milan? With Del Neri I don't think its a problem...that is why I said Del Neri as a coach instead of Lippi.

Just look at the first Chievo of Del Neri. In center mid were playing Corini and Perrotta very similar to Maresca and Kapo (by the way Kapo is a center mid that can play in the left wing and not viceversa). Is true that Maresca is a little bit careless sometimes in defensive tasks, but he is young and has a margin to improve and if you don't agree look at Pirlo what a wonderful playmaker has become.

As for Santana and Camo I think they are pretty regular. Santana is having a really good season with Chievo and Camoranesi is being missused by Lippi as he gives too many defensive roles and despite that is doing a good job still. You guys cannot expect Camo wasting his lungs in defensive recoveries and then have enough breath to take two or three defenders and then cross...

As far for Ibra I think it would be much more usefull than Trez. Trez is just a finisher period. Ibra might not be as good finisher as Trez but he can create chances something that Trez can't. I've never seen Trez in three years of Juve going past someone, never. Ibra has technique and good dribbling skills as well being a very phisycal player, and he's young too.

If he adapts well, he could do marvellous things.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

1 Who defends in Milan?

2 Just look at the first Chievo of Del Neri. In center mid were playing Corini and Perrotta very similar to Maresca and Kapo (by the way Kapo is a center mid that can play in the left wing and not viceversa).

3 Is true that Maresca is a little bit careless sometimes in defensive tasks, but he is young and has a margin to improve and if you don't agree look at Pirlo what a wonderful playmaker has become.

4 As for Santana and Camo I think they are pretty regular. Santana is having a really good season with Chievo and Camoranesi is being missused by Lippi as he gives too many defensive roles and despite that is doing a good job still. You guys cannot expect Camo wasting his lungs in defensive recoveries and then have enough breath to take two or three defenders and then cross...

5 As far for Ibra I think it would be much more usefull than Trez. Trez is just a finisher period. Ibra might not be as good finisher as Trez but he can create chances something that Trez can't. I've never seen Trez in three years of Juve going past someone, never. Ibra has technique and good dribbling skills as well being a very phisycal player, and he's young too.

If he adapts well, he could do marvellous things.
1 Gattuso and Seedorf are defending better than anyone in your team

2 I never seen Kapo tackling

3 Pirlo doesnt tackles too often he is just collecting the ball the opponent loses cause the good defending of the players mentioned above. He is a Regista playing front of the def and behind the mid, this position was founded ba Ance and tons of articles were written about it, when it was new (nearly two years ago)

4 Camo should do much more defending in your team since no real defmid in it, and it wouldnt make him more consistent.

5 I rarely seen Zlatan heading, or finishing like a pointman, but saw him dribbling wonderfuly against the worldclass defs of Twente, Roda, or Fortuna Sittard. And yeah, in his best season he scored 13 goals in Eredivise which is one more Trez scored this year. Sure he is waaaaay better.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
if i was Moggi i would buy the following (just going by what we have been linked with and realistic targets)

1. Ferrari
2. Mexes (but not gonna be easy to get)
3. Lucio (if not Mexes)
4. Trabelsi
5. Jankulovski (since it seems sure we'll get him)
6. Torres
7. Blasi (back from loan)
8. Brighi (back from loan)

thats what i think we need.

and to leave
1. Montero
2. Iuliano
3. Thuram (maybe)
4. Trezeguet (but only if we get Torres)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

1 Gattuso and Seedorf are defending better than anyone in your team

2 I never seen Kapo tackling

3 Pirlo doesnt tackles too often he is just collecting the ball the opponent loses cause the good defending of the players mentioned above. He is a Regista playing front of the def and behind the mid, this position was founded ba Ance and tons of articles were written about it, when it was new (nearly two years ago)

4 Camo should do much more defending in your team since no real defmid in it, and it wouldnt make him more consistent.

5 I rarely seen Zlatan heading, or finishing like a pointman, but saw him dribbling wonderfuly against the worldclass defs of Twente, Roda, or Fortuna Sittard. And yeah, in his best season he scored 13 goals in Eredivise which is one more Trez scored this year. Sure he is waaaaay better.
1.Gattuso is the only one that defends from the two.

2.If that was true then you saw another player....cuz there ain't a player in football that doesn't tackle...lol

3.Pirlo tackles trust me he might not be consisten as Gattuso bue he does tackle other wise he wouldn't be able to play in front of the defense. Besides to recover the ball is what is needed from him he can leave the tackles to the defenders...

4.Camo would be supported by the right defender that is why they are there in a 4-4-2...

5.I told you that Zlatan is not as a good finishing as Trez, but he would help more in create chances and he is young and can improve is goal scoring abilities...

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
my decision:

1. del neri; cheap and with a lot of experience. also i hope that he would play very offensiv.

2. hard question, i take trabelsi but without any special reasons

3. mexes or ferrari, both of them are young and good. maybe mexes is a little bit better.

4. no one of them

5. same as point no. 4 we don't need such bad players

6. for me personaly of course jankulovski, young and fighting spirit

7. gilardino; i don't like drogba and ibrahmovic and about cavengahi i don't know anything

8. if i had to chose than i take makelele but we don't really need him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)