Who would win? European All-Stars, or the Brazilian NT? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'm afraid you are wrong Burke, Man Utd do actually play very good football, have you not read my comments before? I hate boring football that is why I support Roma and Man Utd. I dont know why this mystery of us playing back football comes from because it is wrong, we arent a defensive-minded team, how can one with players like Ronaldo, Giggs, Rooney, Scholes and RVN? In a starting like-up?

Sir Alex is a fantastic manager...plus Man Utd are one of the only clubs who have a german at the club, youth prospect Markus Neumayr (sp?)

It was fate Burke, on that day it was Sir Matt Busby's 90th birthday. He was the legendary manager during the Munich Air Disaster '58, and was the manager and the first british club to go into Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
What does what I said in Italian mean?
What you said was very wierd, I couldnt understand it really, but a direct translation if you want it is 'Cup of head of alone'

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #243
    :blah:

English football just is not that good. Other than Man U., the league is dominated by teams with players that are not English.

I am not familiar with the young German, the only Germans, traditionally, that go over-seas, are those which could not amount to anything in their home country.

I do not care a lick about some old chump who was the manager of a team before I was even born.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Who cares what players the other clubs have? And is Bayern full of German players? There best player was Maakay.

Even Werder's best player was french!

English football is better then German, I have nothing against either Germany or German football, but English is more exciting, Germany like Italy is just a like to cynical for my liking.

Actually, this german was wanted by alot of top clubs, personally I dont know why he joined us, I know Bayern wanted him, I guess he must of though he had a better chance over here of making it. Man Utd does have a repuation for giving players a chance, and even though that dont make it tend to make it at other clubs...Oh, and you DO know that Sir Alex is interested in Lukas Pobolski right? If the 'Future of German Football' joined us, what would you say then? What if we made the german player we have into a World Class player, and German hero?

Please, dont disrespect Sir Matt, I dont care if you hate Man Utd, just look at his achievements and show proper respect!

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #247
    I will do what I want.

I do not care what Podulski wants to do, I would love to see him play in Germany, but it is his life, and his call.

English football is terrible. There is no control in defense, all you have are high-powered offenses. Just kickball, if you look at the Serie A, the defenses control the speed of the game, and are normally the keystones of their teams. Germany is much the same way.

What defines a "good player?" Is it the one who scores the most goals? Well if so, then yes, Bayern's best player is Makaay. But I believe the best player on a team is the one which controls the outcome of the game the most. In that respect, Ballack, Kovac, Lucio, or Kahn are the "better players." But I would like to think that there are no "better players." I would like to think that football is still a team sport, and as a team sport, the outcome of each game comes from how the team plays. Makaay always needs that pass, Kahn always needs his defense, and Deisler always needs the doctors.

You talk about how English "football," if you want to call it that, I would prefer "The league where teams think they are better than everyone else, even though we are not good in Europe."

Bayern have won 4 Champions League Medals, Germany, 3 World Cups. England has only 1 World Cup, and I do not know how many CL Man. U. have won, but what I do know is that English teams break down and are horrible when it comes to playing against teams who have defenses who can lock down everyone and everything.

For example. AC Milan have the best defense, and Real Madrid has the most talented offense. But it is a fact that Real and Man. U., and most any club would crumble under that defense, no doubt about it.

Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Well, Burke I shall reply to that tomorrow, for I have to go now, but that isnt right, your reply to biased, I dont believe you have ever watched EPL games that much, so your opinion is always going to be wrong...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I thought you were from Rome. Was I wrong in that assumption?
    You are correct, but remember I said I grew up in the UK, that is why English is my first language, Italian is my second by it isnt perfect, for example my grammer in Italian, similar to my English is awful! :down:

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #251
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Well, Burke I shall reply to that tomorrow, for I have to go now, but that isnt right, your reply to biased, I dont believe you have ever watched EPL games that much, so your opinion is always going to be wrong...
    I watch mostly EPL games, fool! That is the only joke soccer you can get in the US, I watch them intermitently between laughter and vomit.

An opinion is an opinion, it can be neither right or wrong, chump.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Just when i was starting to think you were a little okay, you have to come up with these insults...well, whatever goodbye, I'll embarrse you tomorrow!

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #254
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Just when i was starting to think you were a little okay, you have to come up with these insults...well, whatever goodbye, I'll embarrse you tomorrow!
    You think you might, but you have to go look at the books so you can come up with a nice little statement.

They aren't insults, you just assumed I never watched the most worthless league in the world, I merely posted how wrong you were.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)