Who will we really get? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anda

May 27, 2004
There has been so much rumours and speculation that it's a bit hard to take anything for real (+Moggi's methods) so I'm hoping for a poll to have your opinion! I would not mind to see Cannavaro and Emerson in our team..

Buy on AliExpress.com

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
i dont understand how other teams (barca, inter,...) seem to have much more money to do transfers for big players and larger wages than juve can do. they seem cheap.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Welcome Andy !

Orgut : It's not about the money , it's about the transfer ! we know how to choose players who can develop with the club without paying high wages for 1 player or 2 !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vieri is great player but see maybe we wont get him cuz of the $ , and moggi aint ready to pay big value , he does business more then buying and these things !... but i really wish we can get vieri , and it doesn't matter if we pay him high or watever !

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Welcome Andy !

Orgut : It's not about the money , it's about the transfer ! we know how to choose players who can develop with the club without paying high wages for 1 player or 2 !
wrong : Its all About the Money ;)

well i would like to see Emerson, Ferrari, Cannavaro and i would be soo happy.. about a striker, IF trez leaves, then gilardino or Vieri...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova : i meant "it's not about the money " Like Juve don't Like to spend alot.... and thats something good , not all the clubs do their business as juve do it !

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
welcome anda!

In response to your question, I think we will get emerson, Rodriguez, and squallici.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
anda first of all welcome to the forums :) Secondly we're trying to clean up this part of the forum so could all members please refrain from posting threads unless they bring something new to discussions. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)