Who will replace Nedved??? (2 Viewers)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Everyone knows that Nedved will not play in the final ... So what do u think Lippi going to do in the final against Milan????

How he will solve this problem :confused:

BTW: It was an emotional situation when Nedved was crying:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve lord

May 12, 2003
ya.... i agree with Co0l_GiRl .....
i think camo is going to do that.....
OR
maybe Delpiero will play as a playmaker... as he played against Inter Milan in 2000/2001 season when ZiZo had 3 yellow cards before that match.....
alex made a great match & gave Inzaghi & Kovacevic great balls...
& we won 2 - 1 :D
so.......maybe he will play under Trezeguet & Di Vaio...
( my answer is ) :
CAMO or ALEX

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
del piero will play deeper and di vaio will play the advanced role.

zambrotta back to left back and camoranesi on the right again.

i hope this is what happens anyway.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If Zambrotta and Camoranesi will play on top of their form, they will be unstoppable on both wings, so hopefully Nedved will not be missed as much as we fear.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that lippi have to use a new tactic, because,, try to asign another players to nedved role,,, i think this will not work

Jul 12, 2002
Zambrotta is better than Camo he will play right side, Del Piero and Di Vaio on left between the two they should get it hold it down, and Davids will make up the middle.

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I don't think that Zambro's is better than Camo (in my opinion)

Zambro played a great match against Real because he wasn't on the bench.

juvenli

Apr 17, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

i'm sorry to hear u say that, why r u complaining that camo was on the bench in the last two CL match?

of coz Camo is good, but do u think that camo can stop Carlos??? we would see a gap to let calors pass through on the right-side, and the pressure would be on our side. We need a solid defending on the midfield to against Real.

Could u see how Zambo and Thuram's perfect linkage played on the right-side. I dont see Thuram have his confidence to go forward when Camo is on the field. On the other hand, Thuram know that Zambo could cover his position.

IMO, Camo is the man to make the break through when the game is under a tie or disadvantageous situation.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Guys Check This Out:

Di Vaio, Not Camoranesi, Could Replace Nedved In Final

05/19/2003. Juventus striker Marco Di Vaio could step in for the suspended Pavel Nedved in the Champions League final against Milan.

Mauro Camoranesi, the man earmarked to replace Nedved, had a poor match in the Bianconeri's defeat to Reggina at the weekend, and looked totally out of shape.

Coach Marcello Lippi is now thinking of putting Di Vaio in his side, and therefore moving Alessandro Del Piero back to play behind the front two.
    SA Italy

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i don't know if we should play him behind the strikers...he hasn't played there for very long now and imo camo deserves another chance at the weekend before we place our judgements.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

camo is better !!! are u kiddin me !!
    for god sake he is no better than an average player who shined in 3-4 times this season , selfish , doesn't fight for the ball , too short with no physical skills , no balance ,,, the bench is best place for him and if he asks for more money again let hem go ..

zamby is a great attacking defending right flan in italy , he can run for 90 min non-stop , he gives his all to the team and much more

camo can beat him only with dribbling eich is not a big factor when u campare the whole skills .....

what is the best for the final is

---------- Buffon
    thuram-ferrara-montero-birindelli
    zamby-tudor-tach-davids
    ---- -- trezguet -del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)