Who will make the difference this season?????????? (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Isn't it ironic? He's making US become paranoid :LOL: :D
:LOL: :LOL:

poor boy, he doesn't know what we've been up to here while he's not around :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

:LOL: :LOL:

poor boy, he doesn't know what we've been up to here while he's not around :D
:LOL: yeah, he just said one comment, and we're making such a big deal out it :D

OP
Ahmed_

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    Lets go back to the main subject .... who says that Zambrotta will be the main key for Juve this year???

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    Lets go back to the main subject .... who says that Zambrotta will be the main key for Juve this year???
    Zambrotta? I don't think so :undecide:...He's good, but I don't think he will be the main key ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    If Juventus history taught us anything, it's usually a number of players who make the difference and not just one (except maybe last season super Nedved who overshadowed other players that were doing really well).

So probably it will be the usual collective effort of the hard working guys like Nedved, Zambrotta, Buffon, Montero and Davids amongst others that will make the Juve motor sprint to victory once again ;)

OP
    Ahmed_

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    (except maybe last season super Nedved who overshadowed other players that were doing really well).
    It was not only Nedved last year Buffon & Thuram did well as well as he did ....

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    So probably it will be the usual collective effort of the hard working guys like Nedved, Zambrotta, Buffon, Montero and Davids amongst others that will make the Juve motor sprint to victory once again ;)
    No, my bet is on our topscorer for last season .. the player that you chose not to even give a mention :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

No, my bet is on our topscorer for last season .. the player that you chose not to even give a mention :)
    Oh, such a subtle hint... I wonder who he could be talking about?

Surely, his nickname gives no indication...

Jul 12, 2002
    What a prediction! I sure didn't see that coming...

OP
    Ahmed_

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55

I agree %100 ... at least Del Piero gives us the reason to believe in him ...

Forza Juve

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

In my opinion it's not one single player, but a team collective effort that wins you trophies. A plyer might win you a match but not the league nor the CL by himself. DP helped alot last season, but so did Nedved, Buffon, etc...

Jul 12, 2002
    In my opinion it's not one single player, but a team collective effort that wins you trophies. A plyer might win you a match but not the league nor the CL by himself. DP helped alot last season, but so did Nedved, Buffon, etc...
    Of course, but it is the nature of fans to pick out the one player who did the most or in this case, the one that they think will do the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)