Who will make the difference this season?????????? (1 Viewer)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
In 2001/02 the Dp &trez due were the main reason for Juve winning the seria A (beside Luck!!!) .... In 2002/03 Nedved & Buffon were the weapons that gave Juve the seria A and the men behind the success in the CL ...

BUT in this season who would give Juve a new championship?? ... Is it time for the captain to leed his men? or is the time for a new star to rise? or are we going to see alot of stars that will rise and give Juve the Cl this SEASON ?????????:confused::confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gianluca Zambrotta
Fabrizio Miccoli
Stephan Appiah

Simple as that. I have great hopes for these guys... two very strong additions, as well as IHMO the most improved player in Italy over the past couple of seasons. They might not spend the season banging in the goals, but their contributions will be essential to our success.

There'll be many good players throughout the season, but if these guys fulfill their potential, it'll be smooth sailing. I don't think we should rely so much on DP and Nedved too much, I think last season was the best Nedved will have in his career (though of course we all hope for more!) and DP, as we've said before, doesn't seem to enjoy the big occasions.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i got big hopes for miccoli and maresca as well,but unless appiah/tacch and dp suffer lengthy injuries they won't get the games to prove their talent just yet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i got big hopes for miccoli and maresca as well,but unless appiah/tacch and dp suffer lengthy injuries they won't get the games to prove their talent just yet.
I think Maresca might get a fair chance this season, but I guess that's provided Tacch and Davids falls out of favour, and the latter doesn't look unlikely (sorry about the double negative, but there is a distinction to be made) to do so...

As for Miccoli, I think he'll be an integral part of Lippi's formation, once he recovers from his injury. Lippi earlier said that he'd like to try something like this:

Miccoli --- Nedved --- Del Piero
-----------Trezeguet

Which I think is a great idea, a very strong attack that I hope Lippi will try out as soon as Mico's read for it... right now though, Camo's taken Miccoli's place. I think Mico's a much stronger attacker than Camo, and I really hope we'll be seeing some of his wonder-strikes that he did last season.

Jul 12, 2002
!. Buffon: he will continue to carry this team and it's aging defence on his shoulders this year.

2. Zambrotta: Zambrotta will be asked to play the role of two men and he will perofrm well, as usual sacrificing himself for the good of the team.

3. Marco Di Vaio: Juve will need another scorer at some point this season and Di Vaio will step up to that challenge

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Buffon:He's always the Hero :thumb:

Nedved: No comment!!

DP:If he will be in the level he was in he will be for sure the one that will dedicate the CL 4 all juve's fans!! :touched:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think Buffon will be our main key. our defence isnt as solid as it normally is and he will have to stop a lot more than usual.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Buffon: Defence still isn't as solid as last season's yet. He will be tested more because of this.

Trez: He's been doing well these few matches and if he continues to regain his form he will be among our hero's this season :)

DP: he's been have a great season thus far

Zambro: Maybe he doesn't get a much credit as the rest and maybe he won't actuaaly make the difference, but the guys :thumb:

Nedved, hopefully Mico.

sori, i know i've listed 1/2 the team :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
sori, i know i've listed 1/2 the team :p
It's okay! Isn't it a great sign that we have so many players in our squad who can be heroes? :strong::thumb::cool:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Del Piero

From knowing what we have achieved WITHOUT a on-form DP last season, we sure look very promising this year with our captain on fire!!

Go DP go!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i could say that DP more on fire early last season ( to the extent that Ballon D'or topic came out ),.. but i would be satisfied with current form if he can keep it all season long :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)