Who will be the 'COLPO' from Moggi??? (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
its hardly a colpo, as we have already heard numerous rumours, surely a colpo has to be out of the blue, like the Z man.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
I think it would Be Someone from Borussia Dortmund :D there are a lot of good players such as - Metzelder, Dede, Evanilson(rb - just what we need,) and Rosicky! it would be great to have any of them in our squad ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'm not sure there will be one.

Chivu wold be a nice surprise, but I doubt it...

my dream would be Ballack. but yeah...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
I think it would Be Someone from Borussia Dortmund :D there are a lot of good players such as - Metzelder, Dede, Evanilson(rb - just what we need,) and Rosicky! it would be great to have any of them in our squad ;)
dont need any of them bar evanilson and rosi.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
:LOL:

Have you ever seen Evanilson for more than two matches!

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
No Big Signings For Us Today-Moggi
8/31/2005 1:59:00 PM
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed the Bianconeri won’t make any major signings today.
“Cassano and no top player will arrive today. We will only make some small movements,” said the transfer guru, who then denied Juventus were close to signing Roma’s Mancini last night.

“This whole thing was blown out of proportion by someone who had an interest in doing so,” he added.

Earlier this morning, Juventus sold Miccoli to Benfica.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
No Big Signings For Us Today-Moggi
8/31/2005 1:59:00 PM
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed the Bianconeri won’t make any major signings today.
“Cassano and no top player will arrive today. We will only make some small movements,” said the transfer guru, who then denied Juventus were close to signing Roma’s Mancini last night.

“This whole thing was blown out of proportion by someone who had an interest in doing so,” he added.

Earlier this morning, Juventus sold Miccoli to Benfica.
I saw that in the Cassano thread :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)